The Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forums

does anyone else feel like DangerGirl's neopet?
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

I feel like mc. donalds, i'm hungry.
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
      Don't worry cops, I'll try and remember to feed you once in a while. Are you partial to Ants on ants, Bludberry, Gnome Shroom, or Spooky Jelly Brains?

Last edited by DangerGirl; 01-08-2007, 01:37 PM.
      DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
      DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

sad how you know this...
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

neopets, good times. when i was around 11 i found a glitch and made about 10million of currency(forgot what it's called). if i still had that account it would probably be worth quite a lot on ebay

Comment

i think i still have my old accounts from middle school somewhere (before there were any other locations like the space station) and they probably have a crapload of rare items
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
              I never played that but are you referring to the shitty forum titles?
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

What happened to the damn forum theme, I was finally getting used to the new theme, all black and red.. and now it's frikken gone again.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                  What happened to the damn forum theme, I was finally getting used to the new theme, all black and red.. and now it's frikken gone again.

It's right thur. Just re-named and with a worse banner.
                  f

Comment

It would be great if we had a forum banner contest. The one that DG put up took about 5 - 10 mins for me to make. The one prior to that was probably the same. I have no problem with either banner. I only supplied the one I made as an alternate if DG or anyone wanted to use it.

To complain and make note of something being worse is ok, but why not send a link to one you designed? perhaps TW can get several and put them up for a vote?

I am not thrilled with the banner I made, it was just leftover this and that from old web crap I did for No Surrender.

The object is to attract and create an interest. As usual though, the typical forum users reply only chooses the negative stand rather than any postive input or even their own idea on design.

I would be up for a Banner contest for the Forums if the other SMOD's had interest? Could be interesting to say the least, but would also require a criteria to follow as far as content and size are concerned.
                    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

PL changed the default theme back because of d1's banner and denied public access to the new one. What I have up is the toned down demo theme I've been working on with 404's banner, for twdev to use. PL and I are in discussion about it and I should know this weekend what exactly we're going to do. Kind of late to be happening at this point, but that's what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                        It would be great if we had a forum banner contest.
                        I did call for forum banners, but didn't make an extravagant announcement about it. But on your banner I added "Forum Banner Contest" yesterday. I'd love for more submittals.

Originally posted by DangerGirl View Post
                        One last thing... we're looking for a new TW Forum banner to go up top. Nothing huge, and it needs to be one file. If you're kickass at them, by all means submit one for review.

Comment

Aw he killed all the "newer" skins. Now they have a red background but still the same old blue scheme.
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

since i cant find said forum "thread" that has anything to do with banners, im gonna post it here..

HERE are some banners I made a few years ago for a banner contest.
                            Displaced> I get pussy every day
                            Displaced> I'm rich
                            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                            Thors> prolly
                            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                              I would be up for a Banner contest for the Forums if the other SMOD's had interest? Could be interesting to say the least, but would also require a criteria to follow as far as content and size are concerned.
                              Yes.:bigups:

Comment

Working...
                              X