Texas Hold'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Hold'em

How many of you play the king of the card games, Texas Hold'em!

I've personally fallen in love with it, and i'm getting quite good at it ^-^

Home poker tournys are the best entertainment there is :P Grab a drink.. relax and squeeze money out of your friends. I wonder when i start losing friends hehe.

On what pages do you play poker if you do and is it real money or not?
    -Kawrae

Poker is a real hype overhere... I love to play
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

i play it
      never played online though, just with friends for money. usualy all put in some money and use poker chips and who wins wins the pot.
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

i like to play

i usually play online but (very) occationally with friends. i don't know many people who like to play it

some times i play for money if there's soemthing i want to buy (eg i won enough moeny to buy twilight princess earlier) but usually it's just when i'm bored

out of interest: what sites do you guys play? at the moment i'm playing Mansion, cos you get a 100% deposit bonus (given in chunks of £5 or so after so many points earned or whatever)

Comment

I'm playing at Europoker. It's alright i guess.
          -Kawrae

Comment

I like playing, but I never play for money

I'm too poor to risk losing what I don't already have.
            Warning: Disconnected From Server.
            paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
            paralyze> and nice try
            Sleuth> WTF
            Sleuth> OK QUIET
            JuNkA> LOL
            Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
            Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
            Thoughts> u wish
            Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
            Vue> LOOL
            Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
            Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
            Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
            abbot> ..
            Thoughts> LMFAO
            paralyze> ROFL
            Sleuth> stfu

Comment

So far this college year I've paid for my books completely thanks to poker.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I never found online poker any fun. Haven't tested with real money though, maybe it gets more real-life-like then.

A good round o texas is a darn good passtime before going to the bar IMO. Everyone puts like a fiver in the pot, second place gets his back, first takes the rest and buys everyone a round at the bar. Everyone wins.
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I play little five-dollar buy-in games with my friends but that's about it.
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I got bored with the internet poker quite fast.. I more then doubled the money I put in.. but that got boring.

I do however still play with friends now and then and that's fun.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed View Post
                      i like to play

some times i play for money if there's soemthing i want to buy (eg i won enough moeny to buy twilight princess earlier) but usually it's just when i'm bored
                      k nevermind i lost most of it earlier

Comment

I liked Texas Hold'em, even though 75% of the game requires luck. It's all about the betting, that's the only part I liked.

Play PokerStars online it's great!

and I think soon this game will get boring very quick due to high majority... I got bored of watching poker tournments on TV now as well..
                        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                        TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                        Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                        1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                        1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

<<cough
                          afksry

Comment

saying it has 75% due to luck is just stupid. definately more skill is needed to succeed in the long run in this game. i hate players who think they know what they are doing but absolutely suck and they "Luck" you out on the river. fuck you buddy!!! You can play the hand perfectly and still lose, its annoying at some points but a great past time.
                            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

I used to play Pacific Poker until it got shut down, since Nov I"ve been playing on Bodog. I made $6500 on Pacific, and I've made $1500 so far on bodog. Normally I play NL sit&go tournies, occasionally I'll play a big multi-table tourny, and lately I've been playing limit tables as well. Nailed I thought about putting $1000 down for Mansion for the $1000 bonus but my problem with them is they seem to have terrible traffic. The sit&go traffic looks terrible, seems to take forever for the games to fill, but I suppose I could play some limit and NL tables, since I've been mixing those into my game lately. What's your experience been like at Mansion, do you play the tournies, if so do have to wait a long time to get in them? If you play the tables can you find full tables or do you normally have to play short handed tables? I also considered doing the $750 bonus from Ultimate Bet, but their bonus takes a long time to earn from what I remember when I looked at it awhile ago.

I enjoy home games, but since I graduated college I've only played in 2 home games. None of my friends really are that into poker.

Comment

Working...
                              X