Give us the small weasle back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give us the small weasle back.

These days the only way to play weasle is to cloak and lame others. Who is the victim here ? Yhaaa the dueling wb's.

With the small weasle you could play really good and never hade to use cloak , I played my uncloaked weasle alot to hunt cloakers and it was great fun. I know some people got pissed off at me cos I got pritty good at the uncloaked weasle and dueled WB and won, but please remember that needed alot of training.

But now I will never play the wealse cos the only option is to lame others using cloak. Soo please give back the small weasle, and give back the fun and the option not to have to use cloak.
    MoooHaaa

The small weasel was a well balanced ship with its only real problem being the trust shot which could have been easily fixed. It took a lot of skill and micro management to make it work. It also fit everything that the "great zone objectives" said it should be and they ruined it into a worthless spawning ship that is absolutely worthless for basing. The change only shows how incompetent Mootland Farmer and the pub committee in charge of these changes really are. I have no problem with making changes to make the game better but these changes are absolutely worthless.

Comment

i have a new sweet idea for a league

twxd

trench wars x dueling

5v5 cloaks
      noone playing gets x
      takes place in current ld map
      no time limit
      10 deaths apiece

any takers
      im in

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

These days the only way to play weasle is to cloak and lame others. Who is the victim here ? Yhaaa the dueling wb's.
        ?go elim, ?go duel, ?go somewhere other than pub if you don't like it. They have just as much right to be there as you.

With the small weasle you could play really good and never hade to use cloak , I played my uncloaked weasle alot to hunt cloakers and it was great fun. I know some people got pissed off at me cos I got pritty good at the uncloaked weasle and dueled WB and won, but please remember that needed alot of training.
        Uh... what? 15 minutes after the small weasel first came around I was already using it to duel warbirds (and terriers) and win. 15 minutes is not "a lot of training". Any no-talent yutz could abuse the ship's settings to get kills that they had no business getting.

But now I will never play the wealse cos the only option is to lame others using cloak. Soo please give back the small weasle, and give back the fun and the option not to have to use cloak.
        Do I really need to start wrecking flagrooms with this weasel again like I did in my pub trash days, just to prove all of you naysayers wrong? I don't need a small ship to wreak havoc, and if you had any functional brain cells left in your head you wouldn't either.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

They should apply a no-pubber rule to the forums.

Comment

I Fucking Agree!

Comment

It's how you use it...

Comment

ya the big weasel was not intense enough like the small weasels.... bring it back!
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

The small weasel was overpowered. It was better than any other ship.

However. I love the big weasel. Its a challenge to play.

As anyone who has seen me in pub will testify they can be a dangerous basing force. If you are cloaked and attach to terrier, the other freq can't see you and you can surprise rep which will often allow the terrier to get into base.

Thats just an example of tactic this fat weasel lets you do.
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

wow u made me changed my mind...:fear:
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
                      wow u made me changed my mind...:fear:
                      loool
                      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                      1:soild>they can say what they like
                      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

fableman you could start praccing hardcore (several hours a day + yoga) so that you then can pm me when you have beaten my cloaker bounty record (nothing bought!) of 589 which I did on a tuesday in 2003!
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

The following pride costed my collegue degree, da1andonly, so respect it:

Around 1998, in SVS, before the whole VIE thing and with the subspace-cd-crack, I was above 2000 bounty in the Alpha zone (much like TW, but not the one-hit-luck-skill), in the times a minimum of 140 people played in the arena. No greening. Was over 100-0 record and some dick disconnected me, so I had to recreate a new clean alias (In the times you couldn't re-enter when you had 2000 points or above).

Beat that!
                          huh.. Huh.. HUH?
                          :w00t:

Comment

I agree the thrust shot was too powerful. But the small weasel and its ability to fit through holes makes the game more interesting imo

Comment

maybe what we need back then is the old small weasel, that had the same attributes as this large weasel except it was small had x-radar and didnt have rocket.
                              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                              X