Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush the Idiot at work again on global destabilization!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush the Idiot at work again on global destabilization!

I have pretty much stopped writing about news stories relating to Bush on TW, but this one gets to me that I couldn't resist. It's a bit old...November report, but the U.S. papers seem to have a knack for censoring such news items, so forgive the tardiness of my source.

George W. Bush has purchased 98,840 acres in Paraguay, near the Bolivian/Brazilian border.
    Jenna Bush paid a secret diplomatic visit to Paraguayan President Nicanor Duarte and U.S. Ambassador James Cason. There were no press conferences, no public sightings and no official confirmation of her 10-day trip which apparently ended this week.
    Even at $5 an acre, Bush’s financial disclosure says he can’t afford the ranch. An inquisitive person would wonder whether Paraguay has extradition agreements with US or Has Cheney bought a neighboring spread? Or are we planning a Halliburton compound?

The Paraguayan Senate voted last summer to “grant U.S. troops immunity from national and International Criminal Court (ICC) jurisdiction.”
    Immediately afterwards, 500 heavily armed U.S. troops arrived with various planes, choppers and land vehicles at Mariscal Estigarribia air base, which happens to be at the northern tip of Paraguay near the Bolivian/Brazilian border. More have reportedly arrived since then.
    Is this suprising to anyone? I am still betting on Bush to make some kind of move in South America to take the heat off of his Iraq debacle. But yet there is more!

U.S. Special Forces began arriving this past summer at Paraguay’s Mariscal Estigarribia air base, a sprawling complex built in 1982 during the reign of dictator Alfredo Stroessner. Argentinean journalists who got a peek at the place say the airfield can handle B-52 bombers and Galaxy C-5 cargo planes. It also has a huge radar system, vast hangers, and can house up to 16,000 troops. The air base is larger than the international airport at the capital city, Asuncion.

Some 500 special forces arrived July 1 for a three-month counterterrorism training exercise, code named Operation Commando Force 6.
    Before this Idiot is out or ousted from office, I still predict, and I hope I am wrong, that he will start covert actions against other South American nations and get caught.

This perhaps explains why Jenna and sister Barbara had been living down in South America on their 4 month vacation trip at the U.S. taxpayers expense in flying, feeding and protecting the Lush...I meant Bush girls. Lush ...Bush...same thing almost...just one letter difference.

These and other question to perhaps one day be answered!
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

gotta love Bush's ability at multi-tasking. Why destroy innocent people's lives/families in one country at a time, when you can do it in two? Three?

I wonder if he's going to buy that land, or eventually "capture it from the terrorists" and safe keep it by placing his cattle, guns and chevy trucks in "strategic points" around the perimeter.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Is he picking up the war on drugs?
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

might be picking up some drugs while the nation's kids are at war.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

It is unconfirmed, was reported by a Cuban News agency. Not exactly the most reliable place for news about Bush. Doh

Comment

Haters
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

One day I asked my dad why the petrol price was still soaring after the war on Iraq. He told me Bush's family had a large interest in oil company/companies. By keeping the price of the petrol high, his family would earn more money through their shares/control in the oil company/companies.

Now think about it, it makes sense: ever since the defeat of Bush's party, the petrol price has been down. He used his power to influence the petrol price right before the election. However the trick did not work and people in Bush's party must be pissed off at Bush for putting his family/friends interests above their parties all these times. Therefore he dare not allow the price of the petrol to raise again because once he lose the support within his own party he would be as good as gone.

That also explains why his dad was also so keen for the war on Iraq.
              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                One day I asked my dad why the petrol price was still soaring after the war on Iraq. He told me Bush's family had a large interest in oil company/companies. By keeping the price of the petrol high, his family would earn more money through their shares/control in the oil company/companies.

Now think about it, it makes sense: ever since the defeat of Bush's party, the petrol price has been down. He used his power to influence the petrol price right before the election. However the trick did not work and people in Bush's party must be pissed off at Bush for putting his family/friends interests above their parties all these times. Therefore he dare not allow the price of the petrol to raise again because once he lose the support within his own party he would be as good as gone.

Congratulations, you figured out the world.

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                  You're pretty fucking retarded, aren't you? His dad disagreed with his whole plan for the middle east.
                  help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                  MegamanEXE> Chao
                  MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                  (Sefarius)> ....
                  (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                  MegamanEXE> You are sick
                  MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                    might be picking up some drugs while the nation's kids are at war.
                    98,840 acres of Paraguay is legal, isn't it?, for personal use only. Anything over 100K starts to look suspicious.

That area (approx. 15 x 10 miles, 20 x 20 km) has also been calculated as the clearance needed by Bush Jr. not to run into anyone when riding his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Chao. View Post
                      You're pretty fucking retarded, aren't you? His dad disagreed with his whole plan for the middle east.
                      I'm kind of surprised people still read her posts.

Originally posted by Goldenplums
                      98,840 acres of Paraguay is legal, isn't it?, for personal use only. Anything over 100K starts to look suspicious.
                      Really? That's good to know, I honestly don't have any idea about land ownership and how much is legal/not legal. Thanks o/

Comment

I know a guy who went to Yale who went to some party and saw the Bush twins naked.
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                          I know a guy who went to Yale who went to some party and saw the Bush twins naked.
                          dont mind seeing that

Comment

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2007/0...a-alqaeda.html

"The U.S. military has launched an air strike against suspected members of al-Qaeda in Somalia, according to reports.

CBS reported Monday that an Air Force AC-130 gunship led the attack against the site at the southern tip of Somalia. The gunship flew from its base in Djibouti down to the southern tip of Somalia."

I didn't think he could top Iraq. We can probably expect to see Somalia under Islamic law in 2 months again given that every crazy nut with a Koran who isn't already in Iraq or Afghanistan killing innocent people will be flying there pretty soon.
                            Last edited by Kolar; 01-08-2007, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chao. View Post
                              Hey, guess who was the president of the united states when the gulf war took place back in the 90's?

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
                              We can probably expect to see Somalia under Islamic law in 2 months again given that every crazy nut with a Koran who isn't already in Iraq or Afghanistan killing innocent people will be flying there pretty soon.
                              I do not think that is going to happen. Thank god, crazy nuts like that are usually too poor to afford airfare. And when they are, they usually end up blowing him/herself up half way in the air.
                              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                              X