This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censorship: Free Heroin Bob Petition

Second attempt at this. Ban complains go to Rudy and the person that banned and is maintaining the ban on Heroin Bob is rudy, it is not my own personal issue with a staff member or ban and in the original post i did not even mention a staff members name. "Appeals for network bans assigned by other zones or by an SSC Network Admin are now handled through the support page at http://bang.sscbilling.net/. SSC Staff will point you to our current BanG Operator of SSCU Trench Wars - Rudy and the ban email (bans21@trenchwars.org)" "In this forum you can put anything you think are issues for TW Staff members." well being as in the only person HB can petition the ban to is the same staff member that banned him in the first place, i belive that's an obvious issue for TW staff to consider. As an only resort ive decided to create a petition as i see it is the only recourse. Anyone can post what they think about the ban if more people agree with it fine but a 1 year ban is a bit rediculous. i would ask that i am not censored and the thread not closed in my efforts to let the TW community voice be heard on the subject. If this thread is allowed to continue i ask anyone who posts a reply to state they are in favor or not in favor of releasing heroin bobs ban. If it is not allowed to continue then TW staff is obviously corrupt on more then one level and they just dont care what its community thinks. OUR VOICE WILL BE HEARD ON THIS MATTER, LET HEROIN BOB RETURN TO TRENCH WARS!
    Conquest is made upon the ashes of ones enemies

help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Warning for reposting a closed thread. I just closed the stupid thing 10 minutes ago, and I'm pretty sure I explained to you in-game why I did it.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Actually we do care what you guys think. If this is a new ban I will review it, if not then I have already checked into it.

The forum rules clearly state that on this board there's to be no topics relating to zone or forum bans, past or present so please do not post this again GeNoCidEs.

Rudy is our local banG admin, the adminstration of any other zone would review their bans just the same as we do. The intent of the central billing forms was not to allow for oversight but to expidite the process and ensure quility. Our system does not require this (as it works just as well).

Any other comments or questions can be directed to me in game or by email. Thank you.
        Last edited by Kolar; 01-10-2007, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X