TW Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Radio

Maybe this happened while I was deployed in '05, but what happened to TW Radio? Im currently traveling all over the states, and happened to think about the one time I hosted a radio show in like....2004 i think. It made me think of a lot of cool tricks I could do now and host another show. Point being, was radio axed from tw, or is it just that nobody cares? I'm interested in entertaining a large group of you with a radio show one of these weekends. Discuss.

Ya that would be good! Get it into motion.
    sigpic

Comment

I used to be a RadioHost, and I always really enjoyed hosting and listening to TW Radio !
      And actually me and JuNkA (we both are ex-hosts) have been thinking about new things to bring back TrenchWars Radio. But fact is that TrenchWars Staff isn't really in to it and they are afraid it's going to be a fluke with 15 listeners a show or so .. And then it's just a waste of the server bandwidth.

But we actually have good ideas but it's hard to work them out as we (me and JuNkA) have a lot of uni work aswell..
      But ofcourse, if we see that enough people are interested in seeing TW Radio back we can try and get things done together with TW Staff !!
      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
      4:vys> know it for sure
      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

If the worst comes to the worst run it every now and then on your comp or something ... connection wouldn't be amazing but would be a good way to prove to staff people are interested :P go for it!
        9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
        9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
        9:Basti> sure
        9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
        9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
        9:Basti> i'll score
        9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
        9:Basti> and take the flag
        9:Inaphyt> ROFL
        9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

I listened to TW radio... I would again if it came back..
          I'm even tempted to host one myself.. (12 years DJ experience -proms, weddings, bars & some actual radio) I'd play mostly alternative & metal.. with some techno... maybe comedian bits... make fun of people playing.. maybe poke some fun (i know it's been done) at the TW gallery.

Comment

Wouldn't be too bad in all honesty, if enough people will listen it should be brought back. This thread's useful in giving a good idea of how many people are in favour of this, so I guess it'd be pretty neat if a lot are happy with it.

Go for it.
            (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
            5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
            1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
            1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

if smoething is played besides gay techno im in

Comment

I'd enjoy hosting TW Radio, but I don't think I would listen unless someone was playing some stuff I hadn't heard before.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Just a few ideas I had for potential future hosts...We could set up an email <TWRadio@yahoo.com maybe?> with a universal password, so listeners could send in requests and stuff during the show. That way the host would not have to be bothered with responding to a thousand PM's in game while trying to host. Also, with all the glory that is limewire, napster, etc , Its way too easy to find music that a lot of people have not heard before (For those like facetious) I have a few games in mind that I could play with the community on air, but im kinda stumped as to what we can offer as prizes, Maybe a smod can give a winner *super or something for use in ?go radio or something. Well, I'm going to pitch this idea to the Event Coordination team. See you in TW!

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
                    I listened to TW radio... I would again if it came back..
                    I'm even tempted to host one myself.. (12 years DJ experience -proms, weddings, bars & some actual radio) I'd play mostly alternative & metal.. with some techno... maybe comedian bits... make fun of people playing.. maybe poke some fun (i know it's been done) at the TW gallery.
                    Yes!^-^
                    (Paradise)>dj sage
                    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                    1: Dynasty> LOL
                    1:vue> LOL
                    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

I think Tw Radio should be hosted around 5 times a month that way when it is hosted there is a good chance more then 15 people will come and listen....But if that does happen someone should try find The Pusher and get him host 1 that would be unreal

Comment

TW Radio will be back. I assure you all. PL and I both want to restart this... but we haven't had the time to sit down and talk about how/when/who/pie.

This is the time to go back to the drawing boards and see what could be done to upgrade the quality of our shows. Post your ideas here...

Hmmmm... soon though... soon.

...cheerios... :fear:
                        <3 TW Radio

Comment

Lea you credit stealer. I will handle the organization of this, and if possible, would like to be the 1st host to bring TW Radio back into operation. In fact, I've already put together a few spoof commercials as entertainment for my 1st show. I think this would be good marketing for upcoming events as well, such as TWL. I'm expecting to have this ready to go, with the required links for the public by the 25th of January.

Comment

How's the gallery coming?
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Lizard, talk to me in the game...
                              <3 TW Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X