• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More troops in Iraq is a good idea

I'm just fucking with you.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Somehow I doubt this is going to turn into a meaningful discussion. Useless crap.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

more troops from the start would have been good.... now theres not rly a point
      Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
      1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
      Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
      caco <ER>> )Oo
      caco <ER>> bot thief!
      caco <ER>> duel me for it
      Evasive <E> no!
      Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Bioture...as much as you made note of fuckin' with us with this topic...I would only add that another point of interest is that Bush has called for troops (A battalion) in Eastern Afghanistan to be moved into Iraq as well. This is to be done when it was noted that our Generals in Afghanistan are predicting an all out assault on NATO forces in this area of the country.

We announce our strategy and open the door for more problems with stability.

The actual threat and terror cells that had been the focal point of Bush's entire campaign on the War on Terror are being ignored for nothing more than what I perceive as a senseless sacrifice of human life that has nothing to do with the goals this idiot of a president has proclaimed as his purpose for this war of lies.

I was not even going to reply on this topic, but OMG....this man is completely insane, as is his entire Administration.

There was a reason why Bush pulled the U.S. out of the World Court prior to invading Iraq & now it becomes clearer to me...maybe not others, so that he can possibly be exempt from the Hague and prosecution of War Crimes after his presidency.

Watch out for Iran and Syria to be next on his list for airborne launched attacks.

2 more years...no impeachment, as it would take 2+ years for the proceedings to set forth and end. Which would be best knowing that?
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

i smell WW3
          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
            Somehow I doubt this is going to turn into a meaningful discussion. Useless crap.
            flawless insight. bravo.
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
              i smell WW3
              ev 4 ECT head
              afksry

Comment

Working...
              X