TWD is making squads gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD is making squads gay.

The only squad that's not gay is Pallies.

Stop insulting sexuality groups.
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

We'll sway those fucking hetero pallies soon enough.

Comment

I've seen a lot of homoerotic talk coming from those Pallies; they've approached Disoblige levels a few times.
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Seriously, though, and I'm only bitter because I was kicked off my squad today by some guy that had only been on wtfz for a couple of weeks, but has anyone else noticed that practically the entire population of TW has been made up of squadhoppers and people who change their aliases every 13 seconds? Even Cripples, who used to have a core of talented and also interesting members that stayed on the squad for a while, has turned into a squad filled with these fuckwads. It sucks, because on one hand, I really enjoy TWD, because it's made having matches a lot more frequent and easy, but on the other, since people can just create and ditch squads left and right, no squads have any personality. Gay gay gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Blast
            Seriously, though, and I'm only bitter because I was kicked off my squad today by some guy that had only been on wtfz for a couple of weeks, but has anyone else noticed that practically the entire population of TW has been made up of squadhoppers and people who change their aliases every 13 seconds? Even Cripples, who used to have a core of talented and also interesting members that stayed on the squad for a while, has turned into a squad filled with these fuckwads. It sucks, because on one hand, I really enjoy TWD, because it's made having matches a lot more frequent and easy, but on the other, since people can just create and ditch squads left and right, no squads have any personality. Gay gay gay.
            you can join Titty. we don't play none of that bullshitz.
            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

The name Titty itself speaks loads of personality. I can imagine many a lonely night erased by endless humor - you'd even get to be on a chat with just gerbz!!!!

Blast4Pallies btw

and if you didn't want a gay squad, why did you join wtfz? they are obviously the most likely people to fuck around and not care anyways. x.o
              1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
              1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
              1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
              1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Project
                we stole our name from the matrix
                inactivity owns $
                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by Project

and if you didn't want a gay squad, why did you join wtfz? they are obviously the most likely people to fuck around and not care anyways. x.o
                  No, no, that's what I'm saying... not that I'd want to be on a squad that wins, but that I'd want to be one where everyone has some sort of personality, and actually stick together. If I didn't think BigWig was such a tool, WR would appeal to me in that sense.

Comment

SHIT! we coulda had blast if it wasn't for me!?
                    Curse my handsome hide!

Comment

SWM seeking M to handle genitals
                      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

YOU WERE WHAT!?!? WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?

in closing:

!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!!?! ?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Blast

Cripples current Roster:

# Squad Members
                          1 A Decoy
                          2 Appleseed
                          3 Aprix
                          4 Arsen
                          5 Cig Smoke
                          6 culex
                          7 death row (A)
                          8 DUMBRIT!
                          9 Ephemeral
                          10 glavitik
                          11 Khisanth
                          12 Lemon
                          13 Lil*Newt
                          14 magi koz (A)
                          15 Mitch
                          16 M_M God
                          17 Nickname
                          18 Pakastin
                          19 Q-Tank
                          20 rip
                          21 Suicide Fish
                          22 Top
                          23 Utopia (A)
                          24 VenomAss
                          25 Viper54
                          26 Wix (C)

Most of those players are longtime cripples. I fail to see who you are talking to. Nobody on Cripples isn't using there primary name either.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

nickname is on nickname and not kookie

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                              Cripples current Roster:

# Squad Members
                              6 Culex He owns
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X