Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Donald vs. Rosie

Anyone been keeping track of this fued?

Why Rosie even opened her fat face to riducle Trump amazes me.

I am no Trump fan, but the crap that spewed from Pig Faces mouth...I mean Rosie's (about as Rosie as the Lincoln Log at the bottom of a toilet bowl) mouth was uncalled for and did not need to be made as a public humiliation pointed at Trump for his actions.

The way this has unfolded has been a soap opera with Bobwa Wahters..I mean Barbara Walters gettin stuck in the middle....along comes Madonna to Rosie the retards rescue! woohoo!!!

NEW YORK (AP) -- Rosie O'Donnell has a powerful ally in her feud with Donald Trump: her close friend Madonna.

"People are giving Rosie a hard time," Madonna, who starred with O'Donnell in 1992's "A League of Their Own," said Thursday on NBC's "Today" show. "I wish they'd stop. I don't think it's fair."
    F'n Rosie started the entire thing!!! Madonna should only go back to Africa and adopt more children and shut the F' up!

Anyway, for those that are clueless on this story, the background to the Donald vs. Rosie fued stems from the following:

The Rosie-Donald feud began last month after Trump announced that Miss USA Tara Conner would keep her title, which had been in jeopardy because of underage drinking. He owns the pageant.

O'Donnell, the outspoken moderator of ABC's "The View," hit a nerve when she said the twice-divorced real-estate mogul had no right to be "the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America." Trump fired back, calling her a "loser" and a "fat pig" in various media interviews.
    What they fail to say is that Rosie said Donald has personally gone bankrupt several times and on top of his divorces, how can the Donald decide what's moral and what is not.

Not that I care about either of these Millionaire retards and what they say...but it makes for some good humorous media coverage. Rosie should look at herself and think about her morals before casting them upon others. The Donald never personally went bankrupt...his Corporations did. He did have divorces, but so did Rosie a few times...only difference is Donald goes after the opposite sex and was legally married by law.

The Madonna part really cracks me up when she is quoted as saying:

The 48-year-old pop star told "Today" co-host Meredith Vieira that she'd first heard about the flare-up between O'Donnell and Trump while vacationing "in the middle of the Indian Ocean" and quickly e-mailed O'Donnell.
    Just what everyone would do while vacationing "in the middle of the Indian Ocean".

Anyway...at least I didn't post anything about politics in this thread!!!

So who is Pro Donald? and who is Pro Rosie?
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Go Donald, Fuck Rosie

Comment

I don't care for either of them, due to the fact that I find them both extremely annoying, but I don't understand why SO many people hate Rosie O'Donnell so much. I've at least stayed consistent, I didn't like her when she had that lame show with the Koosh balls and I don't like her now. Other people I think started hating her when she started discussing more feminist values. I don't really care to listen to her discussing feminist values, but I certainly don't have a problem with her speaking her mind.

I don't quite understand why Rosie made the point she did. Was she saying that the girl should have her title taken away for underage drinking? In that case I definitely disagree with her stance on the issue, but I do agree that Donald Trump is probably not the most moral person. Rosie gets paid to give random opinions on shit, someone is going to end up getting criticized, or else she'll lose her job. Donald Trump does not get paid to insult people, and for sure, if Rosie wasn't such a hated public figure, he would not have said things like that about her. Basically, I think Trump's response was out of line given what Rosie said. Practically everything the guy does is a publicity stunt anyway (at this point I feel like all of his income comes from his celebrity status, not whatever stupid buildings his name is on), and for sure, such an extreme reaction has gotten him in the news, so good job.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I have not liked Rosie even prior to her crap daytime talk show.

I am no DOnald fan either. But if Rosie was determined to cast stones at Trump and not have her facts correct, then she deserves to be treated like the Fat F' she is.

Does anyone remember Howard Stern having a lifesize Rosie head filled with marbles? Whomever guessed the amount of marbles to fill her head would win some amazing prize...it seems nobody ever came close to guessing.
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

I do not know Roise what well, but I hate Trump to the gut - both from the way he acts and the way he looks.

I guess Rosie just spoke from most women's points of view, not that I think she did a wise thing.
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I hope both of them die in head-on collisions on the interstate.

Comment

Rosie may be fat, but Donald looks so ridiculous with that thing on his head. He can never take it off either. Once he put it on he was cursed for life. If Rosie wanted to she could lose weight, well maybe, but Trump is perma-screwed. All-in-all we shouldn't even waste any more keystrokes or thought processes or time on celebrities and their feuds. Stop distracting us from more important things, like professional sports!

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                I hope both of them die in head-on collisions on the interstate.
                Agreed, and I hope all the media pundits who have made careers and wasted their lives and our time with this absolute bullshit are standing right in the middle of the impact. Squish!

Comment

Rosie should've known attacking someone like Donald Trump would've resulted in retaliation. Seriously though, Trump immediately responded with some good old fashioned elementary school name-calling. Are you serious, captain combover? He kind of fucked himself. Rosie basically called him classless and he responded with classy comments like "how would you like to kiss that? can you imagine what it must be like being her partner?". But then she fired back with hair jokes, so she's no better.

Eh, they're both shitheads. The end.
                  Last edited by Pearl Jam; 01-12-2007, 12:55 AM.
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

At least The Donald isn't a racist and proud of it. Rosie is. Unfortunately she's racist to Chinese people, not to Jews or Blacks so I guess in America that means she keeps her job and no one cares.
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                    X