What is wrong with those hot teachers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with those hot teachers

Another hot chick goes down the drain who will spend some of her best years behind bars for having sex with a student.

Read it here.

I am puzzled - some of those teachers who had sexual relationships with their students were very, very attractive. Only means one thing: I SURE HOPE DANA/G0DDESS WAS A TEACHER AND HAD MOLESTED EVERY ONE OF THOSE PEST PLAYERS WHO FREQUENT THIS FORUM!

Love,

-Tel
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

where were these teachers when I was in school
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

To quote South Park:

"...Nice"
      f

Comment

She was in the wrong profession. She should have been a U.S. Senator or Congresswoman. They are not required to do jail time for soliciting children with sexual acts.
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

"She had become obsessed with him," her lawyer, Peter Strianse said. "I think she is over that."
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Like Distort, I too wonder: where were these teachers when I was in school? =(

Comment

telcat, the goddess jokes. seriously. seriously. time for new material, sweetheart.
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Wow I can't believe she posted something I don't have to move to useless crap.

There's kind of a double-standard for women and men. If some good-looking dude banged a 16-year old girl, nobody would be like "WHY DID HE RISK HIS CAREER FOR THAT" they'd be like "Ew, he's a disgusting pig." Women can be disgusting pigs, too.

In conclusions, where were those teachers when I was in school? Actually I had a hot gym teacher who had us all get in a message circle and I gave her a message. That was kind of weird, but I don't really think I had a shot with her.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
                  To quote South Park:

"...Nice"
                  rofl, so awesome

Comment

Wow, there really should be a double standard here. She's hot, and the guy was probably pretty happy about the whole thing.

Comment

niiice.
                      afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus View Post
                        Like Distort, I too wonder: where were these teachers when I was in school? =(
                        I think I'll jump on the ole bandwagon here too.

Comment

i had one hot teacher in my algebra teacher 2 years back...but she was having an affair with the school's computer guy...

Originally posted by D1st0rt
                          where were these teachers when I was in school
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

So where's the crime here?
                            The crime is she wasn't doing it with me!

Niiiice.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
                              So where's the crime here?
                              The crime is she wasn't doing it with me!

Niiiice.
                              quoted for truth.
                              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X