Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite condiments

Ketchup: Heinz - anyone who says "Hunt's" for this category can fucking die
    Mustard: Inglehoffer Stone Ground - anybody who likes mustard and hasn't tried this shit is missing out
    Relish: Mount Olive - they just make superior pickle products, what can I say
    Mayonnaise: all mayonnaise is the same
    Barbeque Sauce: Sweet Baby Ray's - this stuff used to be hard to find but now they sell it everywhere, thankfully
    Hot Sauce: Crystal - if I had to pick only one
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Mayo sucks.

Sweet Baby Ray's is quite popular up here in CT, Face -- it's all my family has.

And Heinz ftw.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Cat Soup-Heinz. Yea, Hunts sucks dirty bawlz. Heinz 4tw.

Hidden Valley Ranch-It's the only brand that doesn't taste like feet to me. And yes, I was a professional foot taster in my last job. *shivers*

Mayo-Nothing compares to homemade aioli. It tastes the best, but won't remain stable or fresh tasting for more than a few days like the manufactured kind. Best Foods is my fave.

Hot Sauce-I like the McIlheney Tabasco brand. I wish it was hotter/spicier, but it's the only one with enough of a vinegar flavor for my preferences.

Comment

Real seasoned mustard that you get out of the jar, good stuff. Don't feel like going ALL the way to the fridge right now so the name is currently unknown!

Comment

goddamn heinz ketchup wit goddamn lycopene jesus FUK
          and good lemon pepper
          and goddam soy sauce
          LA

Comment

Grey poupon!
            Tabasco!
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Ketchup: Ruins the taste of what you're eating
              Mustard: Ruins the taste of what you're eating
              Relish: Ruins the taste of what you're eating
              Mayonnaise: Ruins the taste of what you're eating
              Barbeque Sauce: Ruins the taste of what you're eating
              Hot Sauce: Ruins the taste of what you're eating
              Rocket Sauce: NO THANKS JEENYUSS
              afksry

Comment

Ketchup - Heinz, because I still like to support John Kerry in some small way.

Mustard - Whatever is cheaper, mustard is mustard. Unless it's fancy, which I don't eat anyway.

Mayo - Best Foods, mother fuckers.

I don't eat relish.

Hot Sauce - Tapatio. It's just the best. My room-mate turned me on...to it. (HA HA! He's a dude!)

I rarely eat BBQ. I guess KC Masterpiece.

Comment

Ketchup: Gotta be Heinz.
                  Mustard: Grey Poupon Country Dijon or French's Honey Mustard
                  Relish: no preference
                  Mayo: no thanks
                  BBQ: KC Masterpiece Hickory
                  Marinade: French's Worcestershire Sauce and Jack Daniels, mixed in a 5:1 ratio, perfect for steaks
                  Hot Sauce: I don't really use hot sauce per se, if I want to spice up a food I sprinkle on crushed red pepper.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

the hot sauce bottles with a skull and crossbones on it...
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

For hot sauces go check out foreign shops.

They have a huge varity, from weak and tasty to hot and mean (and tasty).

I've eating so much with hot sauce, or spice, that I'm about to ruin my taste. I can't remember the last time I ordered extra hot at a fastfood place or a resturant where I've actually gotten something I've considered hot.

Right now I almost can't eat without, which makes everything even worse.

Any suggestions on how to reset my tastebuds when it comes to hot tolerance?

Edit: This link is worth checking out if you're interested in hot food. Check around wikipedia for more good info on this.

If I were to pick a favorite hot sauce, then this is awesome on everything.
                      They used this in a period in a kebab place in my hometown, and with it made some of the best kebabs I've ever eaten. Another place used this as well, some asian take away place, and it was awesome.

I strongly suggest trying this sauce, as it seems to be more common than I thought, and not that hard to find.
                      Last edited by Noah; 01-12-2007, 05:18 AM.
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Yeah, I love that Sriracha, it goes good on pretty much everything even though it's an "asian" hot sauce. I made spaghetti sauce last week and put a fair amount of that stuff in there, turned out good.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Nutella, while a spread, can be a dish in and of itself. Although most of the time it isn't. Ergo, it is my favorite condiment.

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                          Sweet Baby Ray's is quite popular up here in CT, Face -- it's all my family has.
                          Delicious!!!:thumbsup:

Comment

Mayonnaise (Best Foods "Real")
                            A1 Steak Sauce (every now and then on my steaks)
                            Grey Poupon mustard
                            Nutella

OT: Ever had a mayonnaise sandwich? Oh so good! Cold pizza is the best btw, especially Domino's Deep-Dish Hawaiian pizza (which I'm enjoying right now)!

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                              Ketchup: Heinz - anyone who says "Hunt's" for this category can fucking die
                              Mustard: Inglehoffer Stone Ground - anybody who likes mustard and hasn't tried this shit is missing out
                              Relish: Mount Olive - they just make superior pickle products, what can I say
                              Mayonnaise: all mayonnaise is the same
                              Barbeque Sauce: Sweet Baby Ray's - this stuff used to be hard to find but now they sell it everywhere, thankfully
                              Hot Sauce: Crystal - if I had to pick only one
                              Definitely sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce..
                              Ketchup: heinz
                              mustard: no thx
                              relish: no thx
                              Hot sauce: Ortego i think it's called
                              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                              3:Best> see it coming
                              3:Best> sad

Comment

Working...
                              X