Levis and TrenchWars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levis and TrenchWars

When I play T3G and I ask them why they don't play more popular zones they say.... EG... one hit kills, TW lets get in the ship that moves 1mph.

Levis are like TW's illegitimate son. Sure they're bastards.... but its just not right to treat them like they aren't important.

Are Levis overpowered.... yeah... but could you not make the arguement that in circumstances lancs are overpowered, or say that terr bursts are overpowered? Are we gonna get ride of them cause they can't put up some serious kills without requiring massive amounts of skill?

I Know alot of people have been wronged by levis... but how would you like it if they changed WBs cause they were too fast? or changed sharks cause they can mine tube and rep away?

Thanks for your time guys.. and please post respectfully.
    Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
    Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

The key word there is "circumstances". Under certain circumstances, any of the ships can be considered overpowered. For the levi however, those circumstances are much more common than for most other ships.

Comment

Hippies.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

The levi is what makes TW great. Any ship that lets you tk 6 people in one shot must be kept :wub:
        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

kusosure wasshoi
          sage

Comment

I find the lanc overpowered
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Lev is underpowered

My points:
              • the lev should have xradar to stop the damn cloaking lamers.

• Lev's have to EARN the right to ride the turret, unlike the other ships.

• Lev's cant warp away and recharge quickly from spawners.

So this talk about overpowered levs....bleh

Comment

Even then, they only have to get one shot off before they get killed and easily get multiple kills. Yes, it has weaknesses that make it easy to kill, but compared too how easy it is to get kills, it's still relatively unbalanced compared to other ships.

Comment

Working...
                X