LiL help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiL help plz

I need a program that will take the singing out of the song.. leaving just the music. Any suggestion would be helpful. ty
    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
    .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Like what do you mean. Do you have like music on the computer on when u enter TW. If you do i suggest u stop. It will make u lag horribly. Also i dont think u cant take the singing out.
    Please tryout for Flaming Shadow. Thx

Comment

I don't think he meant this to have anything to do with TW. He's asking how one may remove the vocal track from a recording, I think.

Comment

There's software to do this, but if you're looking for something that can do it without actually hurting/destroying the song, you're out of luck. Most programs that "karaoke" a song use narrow-band and shelf equalizing to drop the frequencies used by a specific vocal range to low levels. Thus, "removing" the vocal track. The only problem is that usually other instruments in the song also use the same frequencies that vocals do. Thus, you lose those parts of the song too.

So if you're looking for a clean, no-vocals representation of any certain track, without frequency dropout, your only hope is to actually find an instrumental version of said song.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Some music mixing program. I think you knew that, but if you found one, please tell it to me. I have tried to seek a program like that too.
          - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

hmmm

http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/top20/
            There are some programs on that site that might help you. Cool Edit 2000 1.1 is the one i picked.. its pretty easy to use. Thanks for the help.
            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
            .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

.?go elame3 % 50
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
              X