PDA

View Full Version : Leviathan VS Weasel

x.X.x
07-16-2002, 02:20 PM
Which is the most hated ?

NaiLed
07-16-2002, 02:24 PM
Weasel... they are just so annoying. Argh.

Latrine
07-16-2002, 04:50 PM
Levi (but only in combination with a terr)

The weasel is just underpowered and too easily cock blocked while the lev is overpowered and hard to cock block.

Mythrandir
07-16-2002, 05:27 PM
weasels can't teamkill.

PaulOakenfold
07-16-2002, 09:38 PM
Weasels are the best thing to use to piss people off before an event :) like DM

RabbitRapist
07-17-2002, 12:27 PM
levs r the most shite
weasels are a close second

k3vin
07-17-2002, 02:15 PM
levs, only by a little, cause of the TK factor

NaiLed
07-17-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Latrine
Levi (but only in combination with a terr)

The weasel is just underpowered and too easily cock blocked while the lev is overpowered and hard to cock block.

Yeah, but at least you can see Levs, even though they do teamkill.

I just can't stand the type like Lord HADES who kills you in weasel and then does some annoying macro like "NaiLed was EZ".

I don't mind levs as much because I am sometimes one. I don't TK though because I go on my priv freq.

wadi
07-18-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by NaiLed

Yeah, but at least you can see Levs, even though they do teamkill.

I just can't stand the type like Lord HADES who kills you in weasel and then does some annoying macro like "NaiLed was EZ".

I don't mind levs as much because I am sometimes one. I don't TK though because I go on my priv freq.

as opposed to some wanky levi who tks his whole team? Being a weasel is harder and more fun than most people think.

Verthanthi
07-18-2002, 08:46 AM
Weasels are perfectly legit if they aren't spawning.

Levis are doubly lame: they tk a lot, and the people who play them ~tend to be lame.

Yesterday, one attached to the enemy terr during a flagroom battle, and guess what? I switched my focus to it and killed it! My reward, (besides a lev free flagroom)"WTF Shade! gtfo away newb. do u know how hard it is to lev?"

Troll King
07-18-2002, 01:05 PM
Levs are worse. A Weasel can hurt you only if it's on another team. A levi can hurt you no matter whose team it's on.

Fallen Angel
07-18-2002, 01:29 PM
Weasels are sooooooooo much fun!
I use em to kill levis :)
Takes about 5 mins and you've got an 80% terr filled arena :D

Bilange
07-18-2002, 08:05 PM
Levs are lame, weasels are annoying.

Ill pick up levs. <puts a quarter in his pocket>

wadi
07-19-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Fallen Angel
Weasels are sooooooooo much fun!
I use em to kill levis :)
Takes about 5 mins and you've got an 80% terr filled arena :D

Me and you FA. Spawn levis forever.

Erathia
07-19-2002, 03:21 AM
Levis. They cannot stand up to the power of a true wind ninja.

WHEEEEEEEE! NINJA! ^_^

Fallen Angel
07-19-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by wadi

Me and you FA. Spawn levis forever.

Cloakrace to 100!
WEWT! :D

Ruby
07-19-2002, 02:07 PM
Let's settle this argument with swift ease! :D

1 vs 1
-------------

Levi vs. Cloaker - Who would win?

Cloaker

Therefor Cloaker is more annoying :p (That is a #@($% way of determining that.. rofl..

Dameon Angell
07-19-2002, 03:15 PM
What I love to do is take a warbird and follow a levi and dont shoot them. Just mess w/ them and then fire really close to them. but dont hit them. Its funny

Troll King
07-19-2002, 04:24 PM
Lots more fun doing that in a Shark; they move slow enough that levis think they can turn and get a shot at you quick enough.

Joku Ugo
07-21-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by NaiLed
I don't mind levs as much because I am sometimes one. I don't TK though because I go on my priv freq. Priv freq levs are even more annoying than levs on normal freqs, since their only purpose is to kill everyone who's trying to have a good basing game. Conclusion: you suck

Originally posted by Troll King
Lots more fun doing that in a Shark; they move slow enough that levis think they can turn and get a shot at you quick enough. Nono, take weasel and turn cloak off right behind a levi. That'll scare them. Of course, since they're levis, you ought to shoot them and not just scare 'em...

Divine Rides
07-22-2002, 02:40 AM
Levi's are indiscriminate killers- they ruin basing in pubs and levs bitch when you shoot them

typical lev attitude

"dude, you just killed me, what the fuck? You have to let me get to 20 bty so I can ruin the base game for my team and the opposition- you're a dick for not letting me stay alive to kill you"

they should be REMOVED from TW. Certainly taken out of half the pubs or something- or don't let them attach ever.

Joku Ugo
07-22-2002, 06:52 AM
It's weird how the majority (at least here in the forums) seems to be against levs or at least wants them to be less powerful, yet the TW staff does nothing. It wouldn't be hard to change the attack damage/radius or remove attachability, stealth, whatever. Do we need a petition or something to get things rolling?

For the past few days I've visited trench, there have been maybe 4-7 public arenas but none of them with good basing :/.. Partly thanks to levterrs, partly thanks to inequal teams. The latter can't be changed so easily though.

Dim
07-23-2002, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Mythrandir
weasels can't teamkill.

This is what makes levis soo annoying, teamkill I was a 300 bty terr and got tk'd once then kept happening by untrained newb levis!