tattoo? fuck that, carve me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo? fuck that, carve me

DG Edit: Money's link is to body modification images, this one specifically "carving" of the body. Not gratuitous gore by any means and body mods are mainstream, but this one's not exactly pretty to look at either, hence the thread closing and ban issue. After considering the above, we've reopened the thread and retracted the ban.

Original Post:
    Last edited by DangerGirl; 01-17-2007, 01:02 AM.

So the only colour you can get is red?

Comment

lol i guess

Comment

ugh.... I have some pretty big tattoos on my back but that's just sick...
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

da fuk nasty as fuk
          LA

Comment

I'm not that into the body mod subculture, but I think that's a type of scarification. I don't know if the red color is from ink or because it hasn't healed into a scar yet.

If you are into sports, a lot of football and basketball players have scarification body mods from having their fraternity name branded into their shoulders or biceps...etc.

Obviously, this is just a different type of mod than a brand, but it looks to work off the same premise.

Comment

that would be so weird to run your hand across. the actual carving is alright to me, but the 4th picture, the skin strips, thats gonna haunt me
              Reinstate Sarien
              ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

That is so disgusting.

Wouldn't the skin grow back though?
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                  That is so disgusting.

Wouldn't the skin grow back though?
                  They're designer scars :fear:

Comment

THIS IS FAMILY FRIENDLY!

Finished product doesn't look so bad, though.
                    f

Comment

she evens looks to be in pain on the picture of the "end product".

but seriously why would you want something like that?
                      Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

my ex once got 'branded' by a hot poker from a fire, and she still swears it was the most painful thing to ever happen to her. This, this is just ridiculous.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

wtf?

if that is real then that is stupid, really stupid.

1) it hurt like hell
                          2) you'd have to wear dressings for a wjile to prevent infection
                          3) it looks like shit now, it will look worse when its healed and scared up
                          4) its horrible scared piece of bamboo on your back, for life
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

That's disgusting.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Thread re-opened, see first post for details.

Side note, while a bit gruesome in the fine details of how it's done, it still looks pretty badass.
                              DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
                              DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

Working...
                              X