This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to step up and ask for staff

Hi, my name is wade (lilwade) i have been playing SS since 02 and playing i realized im not satisfied. although im young i know how to handle situations. Im great with people as long as there not acting as if they're the best i have experience i was sysop in dev for quite sometime and then something happend and now im not. I would love to host Event and just help people out.
    Kind Regards,
    Wade

Sit down.

Comment

TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable and who show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail TWStaff@gmail.com with 1) Aliases 2) Interests in staff 3) References from current staffers 4) Availability 5) Why you should be hired instead of someone else 6) Other useful info.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Asking for staff on forums doesn't really help...
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Please see what Ewan wrote for instructions on how to apply properly. I don't see any point in this thead remaining open, as staff doesn't normally open up these kinds of decision-making processes to the public eye.

Closed

Comment

Working...
          X