Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public

Man, do I enjoy playing pub again!
    Maybe it's because I have wireless on my appartment and can't really play elimination-arenas, maybe...
    It's also possible that Robobot enlarges my fun in pub. The battles in base are sometimes extremely chaotic! Shraps and reps, bombs and bursts everything is flying around and you just are barely able to get an aim and let a bullet fly at an opponent. There is a lot of luck involved, I agree, but games have per definition some factor of luck in them. But skills you must have! I have seen terriers, that wouldn't die once in a base-game, die over and over again.

I would like to thank the staffers (and this might sounds likesucking up to them -actually since I was born my tongue looked brownish-... it is excactly that ) for this.
    Robobot is one sexy speccer. How would he look like?
    some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
    1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
    1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Now if only we could play ship 4 in arena 0... If only..
    -Bubbles
    Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
    Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Agreed pollux.

MEga agreed bubbles!

<~pubber 4 life
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518 View Post
        I am getting back to that, later...

Comment

Originally posted by THE QUILTED QUICKER PICKER UPPER! View Post
          Agreed pollux.

MEga agreed bubbles!

<~pubber 4 life
          I spent a good amount of time in the pub last night, I thought it was pretty fun. Started playing in the pub, ended playing in the pub.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Pubbing is pure fun! I like the new system, but I'd like to see the timer go up...
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

timed pub would be more fun if there are no spawn zones... or just spawn them in mid-base whatever u call it
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Yeah.
                Imho there could be some extra's that would make it more fun to pub.
                  More time (as my buddy cundor said.)

Why?
                  Because sometimes it takes 3 minutes to get a freq going and before you know it the other team won after 3:05 minutes. Maybe set the timer to 5 minutes?

Only 1 Team-leader and 1 Mvp. Team-leader based on flagtouches and terrkills (a flagtouch = a terrkill).

Why?
                  Well there can only be one MVP, only one person with the most points.

Get extra points when you win a round.

Why?
                  Well it's obviouse that this will get people to play harder. If you get, let's say, the double of points you scored during a round. You will fight harder. Mvp and team-leader might get triple times their points.

Teamkillers should be punished, not by speccing or banning them but by forcing them to play one round in a fightership. Set the two worst tkers of every team after a round in fighterships.

Why?
                  This will reduce the javs and the tk's. When statistics point out to people that they were indeed the worst tkers, they will agree with the bot and play one round in fightership. They will always be able to get back in jav after that round because after that round someone else will have tk'd more. People will learn how to base with different ships, this is a big plus!

After the game is over one person is rewarded to become a leviathan.

Why?
                  Who doesn't dream of Levterring in public 0? Well we should give people that play decent the chance. Only one person every big round. He will get hunters on his tail so he wouldn't cause that much trouble. Of course he should be put in safe by the bot and given enough bounty to attach. Only one death, but there will be terriers who could reach the thousand again with it. Maybe after the lev dies, the bot announce how much kills it got. There could be a competition with it [color=green]Best streak ever: Pure_luck with 265 kills. 7500 points Total.[/green]

Well this is still fantasy, especially the part of Pure_Luck getting kills...But alltho I know these are a lot of changes and we have an upcoming league so the staff has other things on their mind, this were just some ideas you guys might want to remember or totally forget, I am already happy how pub is today.

Please comment.
                Last edited by PolluX; 01-16-2007, 09:04 PM.

Comment

-i remember when they tested ship limits in pub it was even more fun.
                  -this should be similar time race as in ?go base to 5 or 10min.
                  -before each round start players should be ported to safe so all mines get cleared and then freq 0 to left ear and freq 1 to right ear.
                  -about that lev thing its actually good reward if mvp could get it for 1 round and if he makes too many tks he get changed to other ship.
                  www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Pollux is my bestest friend ever.
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                    4:Geio> DEEZ?
                    4:Geio> LOLOL
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                    4:spirit> LOL
                    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                      Pollux is my bestest friend ever.
                      ya and that too o/

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

ev is a pubbing all star
                        9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518 View Post
                          LT's ruin an otherwise fairly well balanced game. Why base when you have some moron on the roof bombing you to oblivion? It would absolutely ruin an otherwise good pub base game.

Comment

A lev will be rewarded to the mvp of the basinggame. If he teamkills too much he will get changed the next round. He will have hunters on his tail. It's just one lev, I am sure you could handle that...

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty View Post
                              ev is a pubbing all star
                              \o/

Comment

Working...
                              X