Twsbl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twsbl

New rules have been posted for TWSBL. You can find them attached to the website http://www.trenchwars.org/strikeball. Go read them for more info. If you have any concerns or suggestions on new rules or rules that should be replaced, please contact me at LeftEyeSS@gmail.com! Have fun in SSCU Trench Wars! Your suggestions will be listened to! So please speak up!

Lots of love,
    Left_Eye
    sigpic

Yipee!

Comment

1.4 No player can be inside the outer-goal when the ball is on the opposite half of the court. This means no cherry-picking, any player caught doing so will be warned. No player at anytime should be in the inner-goal, unless the ball gets stuck inside there and has to be retrieved. Players intentionally going inside the inner-goal to prevent goals by the opposing team or to score, will be warned.

hmmm so i can't play ani style ? (stay inside the net thing that sticks out)

Comment

Originally posted by Snipe! View Post
        1.4 No player can be inside the outer-goal when the ball is on the opposite half of the court. This means no cherry-picking, any player caught doing so will be warned. No player at anytime should be in the inner-goal, unless the ball gets stuck inside there and has to be retrieved. Players intentionally going inside the inner-goal to prevent goals by the opposing team or to score, will be warned.
        Damn that was always the fun part, scrambling crazy inside the goal to stop someone from scoring

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
          Damn that was always the fun part, scrambling crazy inside the goal to stop someone from scoring
          ya you should be allowed to have a goalie :P
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

waaait i was talking to molten cause i didnt really understand something lol.

He told me that the "inner net" is like the goal part actually INSIDE! (who would've thought).. being in the little net thing is okay though he said..

unless the ball is on the other half of the court.. i think it already said that in 1.4

my bad :wub:

Comment

Nice to see it finally getting started!

Comment

Oh hey it still has the list of teams.

Wow schope, hyoga, alpec and me when I still had 56k. Has there ever been a laggier team?
                2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
                2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
                2:puker> he
                2:puker> maledonna
                2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

Lemme clear things up for any confused people. You can't go in the part with the little blue circles EVER unless you are retrieving the ball. The space outside you can only be in if the ball is on that side of the court.

Yea, the told teams are still there.

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM
                    Don't ever play strikeball again, you completely missed its most basic premise.
                    sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager View Post
                      this made me laugh irl.

Comment

.?squadowner strikeball.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager View Post
                          I know you like to act like a grumpy old man on these forums, but just because I said one thing is fun doesnt mean all the other parts of the game arent important :P

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
                            I know you like to act like a grumpy old man on these forums, but just because I said one thing is fun doesnt mean all the other parts of the game arent important :P
                            How dare you enjoy playing a game differently than Richard Creager.
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                            3:Best> see it coming
                            3:Best> sad

Comment

I'm not just mean on the borums, but do continue to pretend as though you know me. Also you'd never get a chance to scramble inside the goal walls with me playing, because unlike the majority or the pub sb playing populace, I only shoot. Just try and move faster than a boosted shot when I'm ahead of you on a break, and you'll have plenty of time to be scrambling around for the ball if I miss, especially if you get the rebound for me, as you will be dead in the next moment and I get another free shot.

The only issue is, I don't play with rookies or in pub, so you will in fact have plenty of time to enjoy playing clusterfuck-walkball, that is, once its a blue moon and people are actually in the pub for once. Something about how not many if anyone even plays sb often these days.

Oh yeah, good luck with the walk league, and fielding enough players for it, and getting them to show. I'm sure you'll all have much fun trying to accomplish this.
                              sage

Comment

Working...
                              X