Retiring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retiring.

Well its been a good run, after all these years of playing this game I think it is time to grow up and get up off my ass to move on with life. Some of you know me as Wark, some know me as Kthx so undoubtedly some of you like me and some of you hate me. Lately I have been working alot more, spending alot more time with my girlfriend, and with my friends, instead of spending time here, and I realize now that I enjoy it more. Besides that the game just hasn't seemed as fun to me for the last few years, I hesitate to place all the blame at the feet of upper staff as I am sure that in honesty it is just the wear and tear of the length of time I have been playing. The only thing I think I will really miss is the people, not so much the game itself at this point, I had alot of laughs on this game and alot of good times. But anyways, I doubt that I will never be on again, I am sure when I have a few minutes I will login and talk to some people, but as far as leagues, squads, and all the other stuff in TW you won't be seeing me in them in the future. I will probaly still be posting on the forums a bit also, just because I can post from my phone and whatnot. Anyways just wanted everyone to know why I won't be on much anymore, I am trying to talk Kim into letting me host a few goodbye games for the zone before the nights over, but well have to see about that. Goodbye Trenchwars.

WarkWark,
    Wark <ER>
    Kthx
    Renge
    WebbedSpider.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

I wish I could say I was retiring and actually follow through with it <_<
    Bounty <ZH> - I just went from 3 to 39 bounty in one shot
    Dr. Snyder - Why'd you attack the world trade center?

DaKo is out. 0 wins 10 losses

Comment

Won't be the same without you, man. We need to find a new super villain for the next TWL :P
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
        Won't be the same without you, man. We need to find a new super villain for the next TWL :P

Unban Mythril.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Well its been a good run, after all these years of playing this game I think it is time to grow up and get up off my ass to move on with life. Some of you know me as Wark, some know me as Kthx so undoubtedly some of you like me and some of you hate me. Lately I have been working alot more, spending alot more time with my girlfriend, and with my friends, instead of spending time here, and I realize now that I enjoy it more. Besides that the game just hasn't seemed as fun to me for the last few years, I hesitate to place all the blame at the feet of upper staff as I am sure that in honesty it is just the wear and tear of the length of time I have been playing. The only thing I think I will really miss is the people, not so much the game itself at this point, I had alot of laughs on this game and alot of good times. But anyways, I doubt that I will never be on again, I am sure when I have a few minutes I will login and talk to some people, but as far as leagues, squads, and all the other stuff in TW you won't be seeing me in them in the future. I will probaly still be posting on the forums a bit also, just because I can post from my phone and whatnot. Anyways just wanted everyone to know why I won't be on much anymore, I am trying to talk Kim into letting me host a few goodbye games for the zone before the nights over, but well have to see about that. Goodbye Trenchwars.

WarkWark,
          Wark <ER>
          Kthx
          Renge
          WebbedSpider.
          GOOD FUCKING RIDDINCE U FUCKER DIE OF AIDS
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I still remember staying up all night playing your marathons. Those were great. You'll be remembered.

Comment

If vys asks, don't give him your names haha.

Comment

Later Wark
                help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                MegamanEXE> Chao
                MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                (Sefarius)> ....
                (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                MegamanEXE> You are sick
                MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

take it easy man, fun guy to argue with (and one of the few people on here who wasn't either a total knob or have the maturity of my dog)
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Later Matt. I'll be in Sugar Land next week if you wanna chill.

Comment

Cya Wark, We had some nice talk's with you
                      (Paradise)>dj sage
                      (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                      1: Dynasty> LOL
                      1:vue> LOL
                      1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Yeah Lizard, I am pretty busy during the daytime except on weekends, but you can give me a call sometime, 936-689-1272, feel free to call.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

number saved

Comment

i love you matty poo... CUTD BABY
                            btw, i will always have u as my sig $$
                            1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

CUTD for life Racka, don't forget the DK socks.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X