Bye Trenchwars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Trenchwars.

Greetings trenchwars. I am using my brother forum name because I don't have one. You better know me as Geio. As some of you know I joined the US Marine Corps. To better my life with benefits offered and to kill some iraqi's. That's besides the point. The point is I would like to take this time to say thank you to all the people who played with me on squads and to all the staffers who put up with my shit. Izor, Kthx, Racka, Revolve, Regen, Amar, Divine Rides and all the boys from pallies. This is a great game i had many laughs and wonderfull times. I will always be quicksand for life, I was just informed Tom and Matt quit...sux. Yeah well take it easy everyone I wish you all the best of luck, even if me and you didn't get along in the game i wish you luck. I was only being a rude inmature jackass because it made me laugh, and gave me somthing to do. Nontheless this is my farewell. ALso forgot to mention my good buddy COLONEL...WIN ME TWLD BUDDY I WILL MISS YOU. YOU BETTER BE HERE WHEN IM BACK. so we can talk about how shitty crosby is..alsright bye brotha <3 And rocket soldier...i love you buddy. play when im back to <3.

Bye TW In loving Memory,
    Geio "semper fi fidelis" (always faithfull)
    Last edited by Shimon; 01-18-2007, 11:52 PM.
    C 1:Kthx> Geetar youve been gone soo long Izor lost his virginity...

C 1:ThreeSix> ROFLLMAOROFLCOPTERLOLLERSKATZ

C 1:Coyote> wowow LOLOLOL ive been gone that long?? Izor was she not-blind/legal/willing? Or did you date rape her?

1:Kthx> Izor Izor Izor, can't you see, sometimes your virginity just seems to amuse me, and I just love your virgin ways, I guess thats why your Dueling while I get laid.

1:RaCka> Kthx> my aim is rustier then the box of condoms on izors desk

Bye bro we will be pulling for you..me and the family...well be there at graduation...do us proud buddy!

C 1:Coyote> wowow LOLOLOL ive been gone that long?? Izor was she not-blind/legal/willing? Or did you date rape her?

1:Kthx> Izor Izor Izor, can't you see, sometimes your virginity just seems to amuse me, and I just love your virgin ways, I guess thats why your Dueling while I get laid.

Comment

OMG! GEIO!!!!!!!! You left without saying anything to me, you newb! Didn't even leave me a message!@#%#@^#@ Your brother told me and you're already gone, I guess. O_o Damn you! I'll wait for you, I promise, let's kick some balls!

Comment

later dude
        1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
        1:Cower> Sword
        1:Kthx> ok
        1:Cower> Axe
        1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
        1:Cower> ?
        1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Later Geio........
          A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

Later Geio leetsawce =)

Comment

I hope you aim better in real life then you do in twdd... Good Luck out there!
              -Bubbles
              Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
              Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Good Luck!!!
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Never give up
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

Hey geio this is Geio im in a hotel...waiting for plane to depart my ass to paris island. Man you were probably my closest buddy on this game. I would like to thank you for all your good convo's even though me you hercules and cig smoke never went to dorny park...ill gte over it lol. anyways reav ill see you when im back hopefully. I wont give up...give me your adress and i will send you an iraqi head. That is a promise..semper fi fidelis = ALWAYS FAITHFULL!!! shit my DI is approaching and yelling already fuck me...ight man take it ez. pz!!!! and to my brother shimon....DONT FUCKING SUCK AT THIS GAME, KEEP MY LEGACY GOING.

Comment

See you Geio.

<3
                      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                      3:Shadowmere> LOL
                      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                      Shadowmere> Rofl
                      Up in ya !> With his feet
                      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                      Up in ya !> l44t feet
                      Deft> l44t f44t*
                      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Good luck Geio mate! See you in the future..

Comment

See you 'round Geio, I loved mocking you in DD no matter how good you were =)

Keep it real, and good luck with real life =)

Visit sometimes =D
                          (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                          5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                          1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                          1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Originally posted by Shimon View Post
                            give me your address and i will send you an iraqi head. T shit my DI is approaching and yelling already
                            I personally can't wait to see how the military changes this guys attitude. He won't be claiming his deep desire to "kill some Iraqi's" by the time they are done beating morals into his head. Also, If he's waiting for a plane to bring him to Paris Island, there are no DI's (Drill Instructors) yet. Why would they be in a hotel anyways? Best of luck anyways Gay-o, you're in for an unpleasent suprise with boot camp. Just remember...."They can make it harder, but they can't make it any longer" Thats what helped me through it 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
                              I personally can't wait to see how the military changes this guys attitude. He won't be claiming his deep desire to "kill some Iraqi's" by the time they are done beating morals into his head. Also, If he's waiting for a plane to bring him to Paris Island, there are no DI's (Drill Instructors) yet. Why would they be in a hotel anyways? Best of luck anyways Gay-o, you're in for an unpleasent suprise with boot camp. Just remember...."They can make it harder, but they can't make it any longer" Thats what helped me through it 5 years ago.
                              DONT MAKE THE THREAD NEGATIVE

BY ORDER OF PUMMEL

Comment

Working...
                              X