when is ok for people to be racist in other languages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is ok for people to be racist in other languages

the topic says it all. i was there i seen it but staff did nothing.
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Who the fuck cares? Did it affect you life to the point where you had to go post about it on forums? No.
    Kthx
    stfu
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

it is never okay to be racist. :turned:
      carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
        Who the fuck cares? Did it affect you life to the point where you had to go post about it on forums? No.
        Apparently it did... hence his posting on the forums. If it did not, it's a concern of his in which he's looking for people's insight.

Welcome to a forum, you post things here in regards to the topic at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
          Apparently it did... hence his posting on the forums. If it did not, it's a concern of his in which he's looking for people's insight.

Welcome to a forum, you post things here in regards to the topic at hand.
          It's stupid thou, obviously nobody gets offended by racial terms, it's more of a "to ban the guy you have a grudge on" thing.

Let me tell you this, Paul.. if someone gets offended by racism in the game, it's scary to even think of what awaits them irl.
          1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.

Comment

are you employed ward? or in some sort of school perhaps?
            afksry

Comment

okay, i don't have an answer to his question, but neither do you fucks. why change the fucking subject trying to defend the kid when all he wants is an answer? someone answer him please, and everyone else go to fucking trash talk.
              offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

Originally posted by sonlox View Post
                the topic says it all. i was there i seen it but staff did nothing.
                it is never ok.

if staff diddnt warn/ban those who did it, they were not doing their job.

Comment

or maybe, since it was in a diff language.....THEY DIDNT UNDERSTAND IT?

i dunno, JUST A FUCKING THOUGHT.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edsTyUbxku0
                    pretty much how i feel.

Comment

Staff's policy has always been to issue bans or warnings only when they witness the offence in question. If someone said something racist in a different language, even when staff sees the text, if they don't know what the words actually mean, then they aren't really witnessing it. Even if someone were to try to translate it, that's still not enough on it's own; it'd be one person's word against another's.

Now before someone starts calling this a loophole and starts taking advantage of this as an example of why the zone's racism rules are flawed, the situation is the exact same as any other rule. If someone were to report a player for manipulating lag, but the staffer can't detect it, then he shouldn't take action. That's the same situation here, just with a different rule.

Comment

Are staffers supposed to be multi-lingual now?

Comment

Yo Soy Bilingual, Pinche Maricon

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                            It's stupid thou, obviously nobody gets offended by racial terms, it's more of a "to ban the guy you have a grudge on" thing.

Let me tell you this, Paul.. if someone gets offended by racism in the game, it's scary to even think of what awaits them irl.
                            i've been alive 21 years and haven't seen people calling each other racist names NEARLY as much as it happens on trench wars.. but that's just me
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

thats true, but u need to remember that there are alot of sheltered whiteboys, and 9 times out of 10 the parents are to blame for racism ... includind northeasterners, northern(usa), canadians that are most racist

im not including everyone in those areas but that seems to be where a big population of racist white ppl play ss from

Comment

Working...
                              X