Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question....

Ummm,

I don't mean to whine here...but we were losing a bad base match with just a few mins to go, well less than a min and then TW died...

We have played many games where TW died or the bots died when the game was almost over and we were winning. Bad luck. And none of those games counted.

So WHY THE FUCK did this one count when TW crashed with less than a min togo and we were losing?

I'm whining, i know, but it's just not fair for this one to count and the four games we were winning in the same way and they didn't count.

WTF this is rigged...who hates us, just lemme know, all this hidding bugs me....

Whimper whimper....sob sob.
    I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Maybe somehow the bot didn't lagout along with the rest of TW, and somehow stayed in the server when the timer went out. Just a guess.
    Ну вот...

Comment

The bot checks every 30 or so seconds if the connection is still alive. Apparently the game ended before the bot realised it was disconnected.

Comment

shat the fack ap dude all u do is bitsh
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

it's people like mayo that need to be taken out of the gene pool, learn to spell white piece of trash.
          Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
            it's people like mayo that need to be taken out of the gene pool, learn to spell white piece of trash.
            Thankyou, i agree whole heartedly...

Mayo...don't ever breed, ever...i mean it, do us all a favor...cut it off, you won't miss it.

Hey you wanna rematch wtfz?

We have a lot of peeps on vaction atm but we could swing a 5v5? eh wanna, or are you chicken?

Don't hate me. I don't hate you, just go away. You waste good oxygen.
            I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

dont bother me in the game. keep it in he forum.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                shat the fack ap dude all u do is bitsh
                Look who's talking..
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

JackieChan> is a white boy with emo glasses! kekeke ^____________*
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Cootie is an awesoe game!

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                      Look who's talking..
                      hey when did i bitch!?

Comment

You bitched about jackie bitching

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                          hey when did i bitch!?
                          All the time maybe??
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                            Cootie is an awesoe game!
                            Just think of the possibilities if they had called it Cooter instead.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

stfu a^><^>^inema or whatever the hell your name is, dont talk shit little biatch

jackiechan, gtfo you queer, no one likes you or your sqaud.

and gallelelelelelo you need to stfu as well, you respond to everyone's posts with replies that just follow along with the majority of other players. for instance, last thread JeT Li posted about pallies, you defended us, now your on his side. 93t a L14e n006

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                              Asia Minor> maybe not
                              Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                              bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                              bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                              bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                              bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Working...
                              X