TW Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Gallery

TW Gallery will be taken down within the next 2-3 days. Ronaldo and I will be backing up all of the pictures that are CURRENTLY posted to the website. Then we will apply the new layout, code it, and repost all the pictures that were on the site before the fix. Until further notice, please refrain from submitting pictures and comments, for they will only make our job harder and more complicated. I really hope to have this section of the website back up and fully functional (and hopefully not so hideously ugly) within a time period of 14 days. Thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding. See you all in Trench!

Yey!
    (Paradise)>dj sage
    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
    1: Dynasty> LOL
    1:vue> LOL
    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Preview of the new layout? Haha
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

sweet new layout...
        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
        TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
        Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
        1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
        1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

http://gallery.trenchwars.org/view_u...p?user_id=1427

lol
          Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
          Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
            Preview of the new layout? Haha
            http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...youtidea-1.jpg

Per request of edify, here is a preview of ABOUT what the gallery will look like. Galaxy Turbo made it, so be sure to give him some kudos if you see him around.

Comment

Ok, I lied. But not on purpose. TW Gallery has not been taken down yet because of my lack of ability to coordinate with others who are helping me. We have progressed though. Foreign has been helping me with the PHP coding in his free time. I dont want to give a timeline this time, but rest assured that I am still hacking away at it, getting it done a little bit at a time. Begin critism now.

Comment

Yes!!

Alright! TW Gallery has finally been updated! Foreign put several hours into the coding that was simply far too complicated for me. Galaxy Turbo provided the new layout. Go check it out today and let me know what you think!

Comment

I don't like it. Features like stars by new pictures, back function, and random pictures are either gone or fucked up.

Comment

old one better
                    1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

The new gallery is better than the old one but I still don't really like it much. Here's why:

1) New navigation system makes it harder to view everyone's pics. Why? You need to click on each letter of alphabet, there is no good way to scroll, and basically it makes viewing everyone's pics a bit harder to do.

2) New page doesn't mark off new pictures. Ideally, it should mark off when someone's picture profile was last updated, or at least have various ways to mark off 'this player updated in the last month' 'this in the last 6 months' 'this in the last year' or something.

I do like the new look which is better than the old one though, even if isn't anything too special in the grand schemes of webdesign.
                      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                        I don't like it. Features like stars by new pictures, back function, and random pictures are either gone or fucked up.
                        I don't know what you're talking about as far as the back function and random pictures. Also, if you read the news there are still things in progress such as stars by new pictures. As I have time I'll be adding in some more creature features but for the time being the goal is to emulate the old functionality with a new look.

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                        The new gallery is better than the old one but I still don't really like it much. Here's why:

1) New navigation system makes it harder to view everyone's pics. Why? You need to click on each letter of alphabet, there is no good way to scroll, and basically it makes viewing everyone's pics a bit harder to do.

2) New page doesn't mark off new pictures. Ideally, it should mark off when someone's picture profile was last updated, or at least have various ways to mark off 'this player updated in the last month' 'this in the last 6 months' 'this in the last year' or something.

I do like the new look which is better than the old one though, even if isn't anything too special in the grand schemes of webdesign.
                        1. Try typing a space into the search field.

2. Addressed above.

There are a couple thing I did leave out accidentally, but those should all be fixed and working now. As for any other features you would want back (i.e. the "*"), again, there is a task list up on the site that explains what the Upcoming Improvements are. Some of these "improvements" were present in the old site and were purposefully left out temporarily to get the structure in, as the change was long overdue. Feel free to look at that list and make any further suggestions.
                        Last edited by Foreign; 02-25-2007, 02:46 AM.
                        -Dave

Comment

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/twgallery/public_html/processGetUsersByString.php on line 19

That was after I put a spacebar in the search field and when it gave me the list, after about 40 seconds it gave me that..
                          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                          3:Shadowmere> LOL
                          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                          Shadowmere> Rofl
                          Up in ya !> With his feet
                          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                          Up in ya !> l44t feet
                          Deft> l44t f44t*
                          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Any way to have a 'list all' button instead of searching for ' '?
                            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign View Post
                              I don't know what you're talking about as far as the back function and random pictures. Also, if you read the news there are still things in progress such as stars by new pictures. As I have time I'll be adding in some more creature features but for the time being the goal is to emulate the old functionality with a new look.
                              When you click on a picture and want to go back your browser's back function does not work. You must click on the letter you wish to view pictures for again. Very annoying.

You also cannot click on the random pictures that appear on the right side (like they used to on the top).

Comment

Working...
                              X