Locked out of all ssc zones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked out of all ssc zones.

I know this probably wont do me any good.. But i tried to login to an older account unsuccessfull over 3 times last night.. So finnally it said "You have tried an incorrect password too many times. Try again in few hours." Thats all find and dandy because i have been in this situation once before and it cleared up after 3 hours.. WELL its going on 11 hours now and it still hasnt let me in. Anyone have any suggestions as to why this is doing this and who i should contact to get this corrected?
    SSCU Trench Wars Moderator

Stealth Angell> I only have Lvl.50 Ban Armor...I think Rudy's Ban Attack Level is 80...so I would lose

Just a hunch, but it sounds like the name has reset and now belongs to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Just a hunch, but it sounds like the name has reset and now belongs to someone else.
      RUDY i just sent you a message on here

It wont let me login to ANY name even my primary "Tyler" account that i know the password to. Every attempt it says "You have entered an incorrect password too many times. Please try again in few hours."

I left it alone for about 6 hours to see if that would help and it didnt.

Stealth Angell> I only have Lvl.50 Ban Armor...I think Rudy's Ban Attack Level is 80...so I would lose

Comment

leave it longer

Comment

The first warning should block you out for a few minutes, the second blocks you out for a few hours.
          Maybe if you do it more it will block you out longer so with such an error while waiting so long you should maybe just wait a few days before playing.
          Make sure you aren't trying to connect with the wrong player name aswell.
          Maverick
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
          Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
          Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
          Subspace Statistics Administrator
          Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

mav could you try and get in touch with a ssc op? ask them if they have any idea what the issue is?

Comment

Well can you get in with a new name?
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

No not even if i attempt to create a new name. same ol "You have tried an incorrect password too many times. Try again in few hours" RUDY!

Comment

Not playing ss =

Comment

It's the automatic function of the billing server (or whatever, I don't know the exact details). If you try an incorrect password once, or too many times (you may have accidently) it will lock your IP from signing in anymore for a certain period of time depending on how many attempts you made.

Why couldn't you guys have just given him a straight answer? The least you could have done was to close it and pm him.

Comment

Happend at 5:30ish am Central Standard time.. now its 9:00 pm Central Standard Time. Thats nearly 16 hours i have been blocked out.... Stupid BS...

Comment

Same thing happened to me. someone probally did ?lostpassword on you . Plus the billin server won't let you in if you try ex amout of times. Talk to Mackieman or Sws there is a site called ssbilling.org I think they give you temp passwords so you can access login in again but it could take you up to a week.
                        OBama/Biden 08

Comment

sigh.. the solutions people come up with.. NO no one did a lost password on me.. if they did i would have an email telling me they did.. All im trying to findout is why its taking over 17 hours to reset from a typing the password in incorrectly 4 times.. you can do it 3 times and then login on a name that you know the password and it will tell you "you have logged in to many time" please try again in a minute." then if you try an incorrect password again it will lock you out... thats what i did.. and instead of 3 hours.. its 17 now.

Comment

Ok, it let me in

It let me in after 18 hours.. Also i had a friend ?lostpassword my name and i think that may have helped.

Comment

I love happy endings

Comment

Working...
                              X