This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racial Words

Ok in subspace i was warned for saying the word n!G , In the meanwhile i was talking about a site of a Scotland bank the link is http://www.N!g-uk.com/. I say the word N!g for a google search it is like the 1st link on the browser. Meanwhile i was discussing this with plob#f the person who warned me i simple asked what did i do wrong he said don't say the word ***. Ok fine i asked a for list that Trench wars should provide of all the words on a freaking internet game I'm sorry if it hurts your sad little life if someone say a racial slur. Anyways to the point Trench Wars should have a list of the words we cannot say in SSCU Trench wars. Ok that my complaint, Also Free HB!!!

ok

in before close

complaints@trenchwars.org

figured i'd save you a step, aqua =)
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

ATTN William: See you tomorrow night, make sure you use lots of bleach on your sheet.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I've noticed only the coolest and most articulate people on here are friends with Heroin Bob. If they made a list of all the words that were not allowed in Trench Wars, it would have to be an insanely long list if you expected it to include all versions of racial slurs with numbers that look like letters, etc. Given the context, you just made an incredibly stupid suggestion. That's my two cents.

The zone's two cents are that you need to e-mail your retarded complaints to complaints@trenchwars.org instead of posting them here, and that this thread is closed.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
        X