X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW3 & Battleship

As posted on Trench Wars Website

Double U Squared [ Jan 31, 2007 ]

What is up my spaceships brothas?! We are approaching yet another Weekend and flying our way in to February. You know how we like to start off every month though. Yea, with a great, big, amazing, one of a kind, out of sight, wartastic event. This time we be doin' it even bigger bigger ,though, with two of these types of events. I don't know about you, but I'm getting excited just to tell you about them. So if you need to use the restroom...now is the time to do it.

Here are the Weekend Events for February 3rd & 4th: 3:00 EST

World War Three
    Let's do it up like we always do. WW3 is back again to kick off the F month. You know what's up. You know what's cookin. For you that don't know...let me tell you what you have missed. You fight for your country against approximately 6 other countries in a heated battle. It is just chaos out there and is event that only takes the strong. You have 25 chances to help your country, many will fail, some won't. Who will you be...who will win. You can only find out by joining us in the next World War...Saturday, 3:00 EST PM. Be there and put your life on the line for your country, or miss it and live for nothing and be a nothing.

Battleship
    You sunk mi battoship. We are now taking the war to the sea. It will be a different kind of war though as you will be fighting for that glowing shiny orb that spins in the middle of the arena eccept this time it is an anchor. Have in your mind that your team really needs an anchor (for some reason). That's right; the flag. It will be a basing match between two teams that want nothing else but to see the other team drowned in their own blood. Two teams that want nothing else but a victory. One team must lose, though, don't let it be yours. Come out this weekend and sink someones battleship on Sunday, 3:00 EST.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    This Weekend
    February 3rd, Saturday: Type ?go WW3 @ 3:00 EST
    February 4th, Sunday: Type ?go Battleship @ 3:00 EST
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Questions? Suggestions?
    You know where to find us... TrenchWarsECT@gmail.com

-ECT

by Diakka
    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d
Working...
X