individual player stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• individual player stats

we need a big list of individual player stats like the old TWL site. then i can once again compare myself to everyone else and point out how i am superior.

har har..no really, just adds another type of competition. it would make scouting out the talent easier too.
    I agree.

what kind of stats are you talking about? are you talking about twd? or tw in general?

plz elaborate

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Both of which exist, and they're linked to the tw.org site.
      Ну вот...

Comment

well the old TWL site..u could see everyones individual stats in a list..and u could order it by kills,deaths,mvp's etc..

which reminds me..the bot doesnt record mvps in stats does it?
        I agree.

Comment

banzi speaks tw must obey!
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

This is true, the last TWL ran by slowbob had all the individual stats one needed , it was awesome , try and do it again
            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

do it for twl then, where people actually will try in games

(Domi was 7-50 in 5 twd rounds yesterday )
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

i believe there are individual twd stats, if you click on the players name in the roster.. i don't think it includes mvp's though.

Comment

I think what he means is that you can see a ladder of the players based on the stats, like who has best win loss ratio.. ect.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by banzi fuq
                    well the old TWL site..u could see everyones individual stats in a list..and u could order it by kills,deaths,mvp's etc..

which reminds me..the bot doesnt record mvps in stats does it?
                    Yes but I can play squads like **NEWBIEZ**, -*(DRAK*)- etc etc, and have a good rec and be the #1 in wb kills:deaths, when really you are or something...(Just an Example)
                    :yawn:

Comment

We all know you're a newbie anyways Tobe. So we wouldn't care.
                      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Working...
                      X