PDA

View Full Version : Rooney and Ronaldo

Mantra-Slider
02-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Anyone else seen these two kids lately? They have been outstanding!! United for cl title this season?

NaiLed
02-02-2007, 08:24 AM
:o

Mantra-Slider
02-02-2007, 08:40 AM
I agree

Dabram
02-02-2007, 08:58 AM
premiership probably, since arsenal had a rough start and struggles to beat the 'average' teams and chelsea lost terry..

cl title... nah... they have a good chance of beating lille, but i still consider inter, lyon, barca and arsenal has bigger contenders for the cl title.

Mantra-Slider
02-02-2007, 09:24 AM
I hope you are right bram :) but united has really impressed me lately and with the addition of Larsson and Saha back from injuries they really have a great offensive side specially since scholes has been doing relaly good on the midfield too. Not to mention that Vidic and Ferdinand are really solid in the back..

Galleleo
02-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Watch Rooney Choke.

Dameon Angell
02-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Man U FTW

H I M
02-03-2007, 02:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHjV3YqSqeU&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VqpxLgbD5U

Who the fuck are Man United?

Pummel
02-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Ronaldo and Rooney were fighting in the last world cup because Ronaldo was playing for portugal.

Pressure Drop
02-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Who the fuck are Man United?

PTS
1 Man Utd 12
2 Celtic 9
3 Benfica 7
4 FC Copenhagen 7

we're the guys who finished this group ahead of you and the only team in it with a positive goal difference :D

but yea ronaldo has been in amazing form this season, a real runner for the player of the season - most would agree that it's between him and drogba, some might trow a few other names in their but you get my point.

I really hope he stays along time, constant rumours about him leaving but if he keeps playing in this sort of form i'd like to see him at Man Utd for the next 10 years like Giggs did.

Galleleo
02-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Ronaldo is never staying that long, he'll go after the money eventually.

kthx
02-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Man United is three things.

1. Manchester United.
2. Xog and Voth's support group.
3. The answer to 90% of sports category questions in ?go trivia.

Zerzera
02-07-2007, 04:50 AM
Ronaldo is never staying that long, he'll go after the money eventually.

He's not playing for some Dutch team..
Since when do people leave the Premiership for the money??

cundor
02-07-2007, 04:52 AM
Ronaldo will, I agree. Too impulsive

H I M
02-07-2007, 07:22 AM
we're the guys who finished this group ahead of you and the only team in it with a positive goal difference :D

Only because Giggs is a diving cunt :D

Dabram
02-07-2007, 07:56 AM
He's not playing for some Dutch team..
Since when do people leave the Premiership for the money??

I kinda expect him to go to Real Madrid sooner or later..

Galleleo
02-07-2007, 08:03 AM
I bet that there are clubs that are willing to pay him more then Manchester United.

Mantra-Slider
02-07-2007, 09:53 AM
its all Larsson anyway!!! :p

Melo
02-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Why talk about Ronaldo and Rooney when there is Ronaldinho?? Thank you! :)

Zerzera
02-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Ronaldo will, I agree. Too impulsive

I didn't sleep with him, but sure, if you say so... I don't know him personally, but from what I've seen from him on the pitch he's more the one that exactly knows what he's doing. He's the one getting people sent off, he's more together than a lot of other players.

Galleleo
02-07-2007, 03:17 PM
lol, he's not. He could do so much better if he didn't think he was so awesome himself and would always feel the need to show it. He could be much more efficient and effective.

Mantra-Slider
02-07-2007, 04:53 PM
being the best player in premierleague is not really doing bad galleleo..

Galleleo
02-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Zerz said he was more together then most players, I am saying he is not. He has a lot of growing up to do and his game still hangs a lot on moments. Yes he is in form right now, he is doing great, doesn't mean he doesn't have far more potential.

Mantra-Slider
02-09-2007, 05:50 AM
oki

think I agree more with zerz tho

Dabram
02-09-2007, 08:46 AM
hmm.. maybe he'll become more mature/experienced as he grows older.. but as for his skills, he's on top of his form atm..

Jerome Scuggs
02-09-2007, 11:27 AM
MALMO FC SUX

PjOtTeR
02-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Zerz said he was more together then most players, I am saying he is not. He has a lot of growing up to do and his game still hangs a lot on moments. Yes he is in form right now, he is doing great, doesn't mean he doesn't have far more potential.

Zerz is right here... Ronaldo knows exactly what he's doing, and playing like he has to play. He plays a style that fits his strong points, and he uses his strong points well... He is so fast on the ball and can still juggle with the ball at full speed... that is his strenght and with that abillity he can drive an opponent team appart and make them make mistakes... ofcourse there are times he makes wrong decisions... but every player does... He plays how he has to play at nearly full potential atm.

Mantra-Slider
02-09-2007, 12:43 PM
MALMÖ FF PWNS

fixed

Galleleo
02-09-2007, 04:00 PM
I still think he does too much showboating.

PjOtTeR
02-11-2007, 06:58 PM
I still think he does too much showboating.

It's not just showboating what he does... and he does that cause it gives him strenght... I think he has to do the showboating a lil bit to be confident about himself... when his tricks work, he will play awesome... cause he has more strenght and confidence then he'd normally have...

Galleleo
02-12-2007, 03:57 AM
Doing the tricks and what not is not that bad, it's what people come to the stadium for. But the way he does it, not only the trick but also the whole I'm far more awesome then you, you can't touch me attitude. And the whole diving and crying when someone touches him. Plus him wanting to do a trick every single time he gets the ball, that makes it showboating.

Emaho
02-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Henke almost quits and then suddenly joins the best team in the world! I'm so proud! JAG VILL LEVA JAG VILL DO I NORDEN!

H I M
02-12-2007, 01:47 PM
After all the shit the English gave Larsson when he played for Celtic it's funny to hear them now. The BBC have been serving humble pie in the staff canteen ever since the Champions League final.

Zerzera
02-12-2007, 02:18 PM
I bet you would have said that Muhammad Ali needed to grow up back in his prime too. I say it's just an act.
You got be pretty confident and skilled if you want to act all that arrogant to the kind of defenders that the premiership harbors, and get away with it.

And I am not saying Ronaldo won't go to another club, and it's not like ManU can't do without him. But the team who will contract him buys a pretty good product marketing wise too, so the insane price they will pay for a single player like him might be justified.

Stayon
02-13-2007, 08:05 PM
As for Ronaldo, right now hes one of the best in the world in the way hes playing, hes smart has amazing skill and hes on probably on his top form but not on hes potential, hes still a little young but already has alot of experience and he will get better within the next years and maybe he will be the best who knows. And gall, hes still young and does errors like everyone else but im going to explain you something about these kind of portuguese players, its not show off but on the same time its showoff, like pjotter said he needs to hear people chearing for him and hes confidence gets way higher, he knows its showoff but he needs to do it, hes a player of the people and thats why everyone loves him (atleast portuguese and manchester fans) and for that reason its why he does so good.

Galleleo
02-14-2007, 09:58 AM
Personally, I wanna see good offensive football, and players doing tricks and stuff that is awesome and I love seeing it. I hate defensive teams, and I hate laming your way to victory like that.

But Ronaldo annoys the shit out of me with how he plays, his cockyness etc. Maybe also because of past WC and his crying like a 1 month old baby when no one even touched him.

Pressure Drop
02-14-2007, 12:47 PM
the thing that pissed me off about ronaldo was his diving in the world cup

here is a crap utube clip from the 3rd place play off where he was diving like hell. I mean really its a pretty meaningless match the 3rd place play off. Why bother diving and letting yourself and the sport down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNHOO4k3zsY

such a gifted and skillfull player shouldn't be diving so much, however its not fair to single him out as a load of players are just as guilty if not more so than him.

however i really think this season he has finaly started to live up to his potential. He is playing alot smarter and cut out alot of tircks for absolutely no reason and getting alot better passes in. Other seasons he would get the ball do about 4 tricks to get down a blind ally and missing the opportunity to pass to his teamates. This season there is alot less of that and alot more awareness of the game around him rather than just his own. Indeed i've felt sorry for him as i watched him a few weeks ago get the ball in an awkward position beat his man against the odds opening up the game completely putting in an early pass to giggs who was in a better position only for giggs to miss control it.

Some of his link up play with rooney has been amazing as both have great touch, skill and vision.

i know its only against watford but i love the ball from ronaldo here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIEZUzVn88o

ZeUs!!
02-16-2007, 04:22 PM
WHy do foreign people abbreviate the Champions League to cl?

Mantra-Slider
02-16-2007, 07:32 PM
cos its shorter

Jeansi
02-17-2007, 05:55 AM
Anyone remeber this? B)

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3170/ashleycolevscristianoroga7.gif