Swastika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swastika

Swastika is also old Finnish Air Force logo, that has been used since 1914 over 20 years before nazis started to use it. Also budhas and several others eastern cults have used it for thousand of years.

If u ban the banner you admit the infuence of nazis.
    last.fm - Keeping it short

You're a bit late. The swastika is a perfectly legal banner in Trench Wars.

"The Swastika" is the oldest cross and emblem in the world. It forms a combination of four "L's" standing for Luck, Light, Love and Life. It has been found in ancient Rome, excavations in Grecian cities, on Buddhist idols, on Chinese coins dated 315 B.C., and our own Southwest Indians use it as an amulet.

It is claimed that the Mound Builders and Cliff Dwellers of Mexico, Central America consider "The Swastika" a charm to drive away evil and bring good luck, long life and prosperity to the possessor.
    Source:
    http://www.luckymojo.com/swastika.html
    Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
    MILITANT> wearfare
    MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
    MILITANT> bus fares
    ToP_DawG!> yah
    MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

Poll of this week:
      Should the Swastika banner be banned from SSCU Trench Wars?

Why the poll then... that was the thing that caucht me.

Comment

Bullshit. If they change it, I'll crash the servers and murder all mods. PriitK declared it legal long, long ago.
        The only people who want it gone are those who know nothing, or are too ignorant.
        MILITANT> wearfare
        MILITANT> bus fares
        ToP_DawG!> yah

Comment

The poll means nothing. It's just a way for whiny people to get the issue back to being discussed.
          LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

I hope so.
            MILITANT> wearfare
            MILITANT> bus fares
            ToP_DawG!> yah

Comment

Way to go.

Comment

Previously On Trench Wars:

This has been discussed already. It was quickly agreed on that banning it would be impossible to enforce.

"The Swastika" is the oldest cross and emblem in the world. It forms a combination of four "L's" standing for Luck, Light, Love and Life. It has been found in ancient Rome, excavations in Grecian cities, on Buddhist idols, on Chinese coins dated 315 B.C., and our own Southwest Indians use it as an amulet."

The Chinese in 215 B.C. did NOT speak English, repeat did NOT speak English. From my knowledge of Chinese charecters (though admittedly small) there isn't one that even LOOKS like an L. Yes the swastika had other meanings, but its not Luck, Light, Love, and Life.

Comment

im not taking sides... but why do you want to even use that banner?

Comment

Yeah, banning shit is dumb, but I'd still think anyone using a swastika banner is a dumb prick in dire need of attention.
                    -Face
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Because it's a really good way to piss people off.
                      And besides.. It may not apply to me, but perhaps some people use it for a 'real' reason. Or maybe they just think it looks nice.
                      MILITANT> wearfare
                      MILITANT> bus fares
                      ToP_DawG!> yah

Comment

No one who uses it uses it for any other reason than just to piss people off.

Comment

At left is a very nice American-made beaded item from the 1920s that bears the initials J.B.Y. and a black swastika on a white background.
                          (http://www.luckymojo.com/swastika.html)

Here's one who points out that it is "nice". Why is that impossible in Subspace?
                          MILITANT> wearfare
                          MILITANT> bus fares
                          ToP_DawG!> yah

Comment

Fuck you, Warfare!
                            Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

Lets take a look at the banner in question.

Here I've resized the banner to a 3x magnitude. You can cleary see a black swastika, on a white patch, set on a red background. The original name of the banner is even "lamenazi.jpg" since I believe Childrn of Light created it. So it's quite obviously meant to represent the Nazi flag.

The only obvious explanation is that PriitK is a Neo Nazi. (Not to be confused withOen Izan Oen Izan)
                              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Working...
                              X