Thank You Rectal Inversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Rectal Inversion

Had fun reading those old threads you brought back Im sorry it got you banned man
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

i think if our current forum mods weren't complete newbies they wouldn't ban an old guy for bumping up a few threads that bring back a lot of memories to an older crowd.. or maybe they just don't like to see how 99,999% of the current posting is about 1000x less funny/more worthless than all of the pre-2004 posting...

Comment

Why is bringing back old threads a ban worthy offense, but avoiding a twd ban, coming and whining about it on the forums isn't?
      Last edited by bubbles19518; 02-08-2007, 03:55 PM.
      -Bubbles
      Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
      Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

no one knows
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Nothing beats LAME members getting banned by a rookie for posting in threads that ended before that person ever knew what shipships were, welcome to the borums.
          sage

Comment

bah

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

TW FORUM COMMUNITY IS NOT AMUSED.

Here's a valid explanation: This guy basically put his name 'Rectal Inversion' into the search and just responded to WHATEVER came up with random crap that has no present day application. Did so again after being warned = gone. Dennis Green> If you want to crown his ass, then crown it. I'd treat it exactly the same if it were Aorta or Heroin Bob, except for them you'd see more celebration. Sure a bit of nostalgia is fun from time to time (although.. 2002, I wouldn't know, right?), but you've all got a Search button and old threads are just a few clicks away.
              Last edited by Aquatiq; 02-08-2007, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
                They keep their pitchforks well-polished and their torches handy. If they get too uppity you might want to consider INSUBORDINATION BANS.

It was pretty clear he just searched for his name and responded to whatever came up. Besides, I found it fitting that someone from LAME briefly showed up and immediately got banned. For those of you looking for a little nostalgia, it really doesn't get any better than that. That's classic LAME.
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                  Had fun reading those old threads you brought back Im sorry it got you banned man
                  dito
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

hehe pj.

for how long is he banned aqua?
                    Originally posted by Tyson
                    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                    Originally posted by HeavenSent
                    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                    Originally posted by Izor
                    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Hehe.

Who voted you Queen of the morons?

Comment

Dennis Green> If you want to crown his ass, then crown it. I'd treat it exactly the same if it were Aorta or Heroin Bob, except for them you'd see more celebration.
                        There'd be more celebration for a reason moron.
                        Sure a bit of nostalgia is fun from time to time (although.. 2002, I wouldn't know, right?), but you've all got a Search button and old threads are just a few clicks away.
                        You're also not really qualified to be making that decision, but see you're just doing what he wants anyway, but I'm still going to make fun of you for falling for it and being a general failure.
                        sage

Comment

LAME ppl are so cool.

I TALK TO CoL ON AIM! (Childrn of Light for you dummies)

Comment

Yea you fuckwits, he even brought back one of my threads. And THAT makes ME all giddy inside !!
                            Originally posted by Disliked
                            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I was like; woah a lot of old players came back from inactivity for this season!

You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                              X