Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have a problem with events...

Hey.

I've heard from some people recently that it has been pretty boring on the event scene. If you've got any suggestions on what kind of games you'd like to see more often, or specific events that been neglected, you can discuss it here. If there's a problem with certain times having almost no events, let me know. The reason I have my job is to make the game more fun for people.

Also: If you have any suggestions on marathons or a new theme like the old Warzone Wednesday, you can post it here or drop me an email at: Chaopwns@yahoo.com
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Javufc (spawnfest Style!)
    1:Ease> i probably am gay
    1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

hmm I wonna see more 'older' arena's hosted.. and more bases, almost no bases get hosted anymore..

on a sidenote: I know you guys have a lot of good new map idea's.. you can send all your ideas to this adress 'jappe90@gmail.com' I have some mappers that need a job.

this is till caho's thread so I don't want to see any map ideas here save them for the email!
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I think the entire zone would like to see some of the older events hosted, and perhaps better explained to some of the newer pub players who take one look at them and think they look crappy. Alot of the newer arenas are so well made, they look good, they have bots and modules so everything runs smoothly, and sure yes this is a good thing for the most part. But we also need newbies to think for themselves, and actually learn more about the game through some of the events that we used to have such as Journey, and other team based powerball games. There are so many arenas in this game, and less than 50 of them are hosted on a regular basis I would say. Start promoting hosting different events, like a limit of say, five of the same event per week max per host. So lets say Staffer X loves hosting Game Y, he could only host it five times and then he would have to go host something else. I would love to see some of the older events hosted. Thorlob, Glider, Journey, Predator, Raceball, Balance, Captain Deathmatch, Safewars, Levirace, the list could go on and on. If this zone wants good players, we HAVE to stop holding their hands through every event with bot automated everything, they have to do things on their own or else they will be useless, thats one of the first steps to making this zone better, make the newbies game smart so they can figure things out on their own. This will help them in leagues, elim, and every other aspect of this game.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

?go bug is hosted at least 5 times a day

stop it, it's a good event but too much of anything ruines it
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

staff should cut down on 90% of the events beinghosted, so newbies start realising this game is about leagues...

i guess i kinda asgreee with kthx here..

wormhole supersahrks was the best event everrrr..

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
              wormhole supersahrks was the best event everrrr..
              Stop missing when I host it then, I've been hosting it a little more.
              Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
              3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
              1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
              1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
              1:Markmrw> :O
              1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

ya i used to LOVE deathmatch events ALWAYS go to it whenever it was hosted.. but that was a good 3 years ago or so... the cap dm is the one i'm talking about
                9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                4:Nimrook> No?
                4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                4:Akuun> ROFL
                4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

There needs to be some 2 person team LT events, possibly a basing time race..that would be anarchy!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see some of the events hosted better, some of them get hosted in a stupid way or just wrong and then they suck. More hosting of some of the old events (old for me neways) like sprint, gatez, racing would be cool.
                    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by bounty View Post
                      There needs to be some 2 person team LT events, possibly a basing time race..that would be anarchy!
                      That's actually a pretty good idea
                      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Hire someone who will host deathmatch whenever (s)he is online.

Comment

I've never played ?go bug ....ever
                          What's it like?
                          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor View Post
                            What's it like?
                            Good stuff
                            SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                            SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                            Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                            Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                            1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                            1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by cundor View Post
                              What's it like?
                              its easy

captain DM ftw of TW best events

tied with zombies in twcity, if not overhosted
                              (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                              (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                              (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                              (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                              (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Working...
                              X