What makes you keep playing ss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes you keep playing ss?

Just wonderin why people play ss.. well for me i'd like to say without being so retarded. for me i say that when things got gay irl i played ss more often, but now i think alot of people can agree with me when i say that ss is alot like life. i mean think about it you try to improve your image and popularity. But damn when you step back for a second, its like wow...im arguing over a spaceship game. and that if anyone i know saw me saying this they'd laff pretty hard. Well the reason for this thread is jsut to let people know and remember something..its a mother fucking game. i know people will call it JUST GUYS ITS JUST A SPACESHIP GAME GOSH, but their to me the most ignorant, i mean listen it doesnt matter what game.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

The people. I grew up with these guys, and have made some really solid friends on ss. They keep me laughing, and I don't stop having a good time.

I still think the game is fun and well made, but the people are what have kept me playing for so long.
    afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
      The people. I grew up with these guys, and have made some really solid friends on ss. They keep me laughing, and I don't stop having a good time.

I still think the game is fun and well made, but the people are what have kept me playing for so long.
      i agree with you dude, i think that was a movitivating factor also, ss was/is a community sort of, close knit. I think also the competition involved made everyone want to try to get better. I honestly believe people like ph are really great to ss, comedic relief for ss as a whole. ph, man give me a fucking hug.
      i with alot of other can admit to laffing irl at ph's and other peoples comments.
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

the people are what have kept me playing for so long.
        Agreed. And on a very similiar tune, I find it to be incredibly satiating owning these kids in pub who are probibly half my age, if even.
        Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
        I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

Getting away with underlying racism.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Pwning shittalkers.

Comment

like igno said: the people. I used to be onlien every day but never play. i would just login to chat...
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

yeah the people, friends. i dont even rly fly a spaceship much anymore, mostly just get stoned and chat with buddys
                Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                caco <ER>> )Oo
                caco <ER>> bot thief!
                caco <ER>> duel me for it
                Evasive <E> no!
                Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

The People, or else i would have quit this game like in 03..
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

i still play because some of the old core from diso still plays, and i started liking to have a chat with some of the new ppl on diso, plus i'm still competetive by nature.. if mantra/crv/da1 etc quit, i'd probably be gone aswell.. luckily they seem to feel the same and we keep eachother from quitting!

also i ocassionaly get durnk and then i seem to enjoyu this game stil.. when sober i usually dont really care..

Comment

those faggots on chat #3
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Brammel :wub:
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                        4:Geio> DEEZ?
                        4:Geio> LOLOL
                        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                        4:spirit> LOL
                        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

the community aspect is what kept me to it and the competitiveness
                          LA

Comment

Quitting. Bye guys.
                            Originally posted by paradise!
                            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                            1:Reaver> HALP
                            1:Reaver> HELELP
                            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                              Just wonderin why people play ss.. well for me i'd like to say without being so retarded. for me i say that when things got gay irl i played ss more often, but now i think alot of people can agree with me when i say that ss is alot like life. i mean think about it you try to improve your image and popularity. But damn when you step back for a second, its like wow...im arguing over a spaceship game. and that if anyone i know saw me saying this they'd laff pretty hard. Well the reason for this thread is jsut to let people know and remember something..its a mother fucking game. i know people will call it JUST GUYS ITS JUST A SPACESHIP GAME GOSH, but their to me the most ignorant, i mean listen it doesnt matter what game.
                              you paradise, you keep me going.
                              Warning: Disconnected From Server.
                              paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
                              paralyze> and nice try
                              Sleuth> WTF
                              Sleuth> OK QUIET
                              JuNkA> LOL
                              Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                              Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
                              Thoughts> u wish
                              Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                              Vue> LOOL
                              Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                              Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING