Public Goodbye to Penetrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Goodbye to Penetrate

I don't really want to make this a dramatic spectacle, I just thought that I owed everyone on Penetrate an explanation for leaving; I don't really use the squad forums so I thought this might be a better idea. I know some of you are going to hate me and dislike me but I can't really blame you. I think that it was better to man up and say what I had to say than sneak out the back door like so many people will or are going to do. I think Penetrate has been a great squad, it has some awesome guys and we had an amazing chance of making a great run in TWLB but due to contributing factors of losing our Terr a few weeks before the TWLB cut-off we've had a hard time getting back on our feet. It takes time for a squad to adjust to a specific terrs style and we lacked a Terr that could carry us through TWLB. I had several conversations with captains about the need to "come through in a crunch" and all I felt like I was doing was having a one way conversation with myself. I asked them to send messages and post on the forums and really hit home with the idea that we need to secure a spot in TWLB. The cut-off is today and I don't see any messages, any threads or any leadership roles throughout the squad promoting the idea of being more active and playing more games.

I understand that real life matters more than this game ever could but I feel a little dismayed by the lack of our squad entity to real push through at this time, I believe that our problem is in all actuality no ones faults, there is a long list of contributing factors that have prevented us from doing as well as we could have.

I think Ignominy,Jennyuss, and Royst are bang up guys who have lead a great squad but I don't see future prospects for the squad, I never wanted to jump ship, I wanted to see this through till the end. I keep running the same thought through my head "what's the point in squad leaving now rather than in six hours".

I wish everyone on Penetrate the best of luck in their future Trench Wars endeavours. I got nothing but love for most of you guys.

love cops
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Bad boys bad boys, whacha gonna do, whacha gonna do when the come for you bad boys bad boys.

No one hates the enforcer of law and it's not your fault we got screwed over depending on a bunch of undependable emo fucks.
    Originally posted by paradise!
    pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
    1:Reaver> HALP
    1:Reaver> HELELP
    1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
    1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Moved to SSCU Trench Wars
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Sorry Kim, I didn't know where I should post this.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

So..you still play SS?

Comment

Fuck. Another reminder of the depressing turn of events with a squad that I was completely in love with. Peace out, Cops.

Comment

I can't really say I enjoy you airing your private squad issues on the TW forums when we have a very active squad board specifically designed for this that you've never posted on.

Now you've put me in a spot where I have to defend my captainship. Perhaps the reason you haven't seen threads is because you never asked for access to the private boards, because there was plenty of threads and plenty of awareness among the rest of the squad.

I think the idea of penetrate was a very difficult one to pull off without extreme loyalty. As a training squad, we only really had one front line with a few backups and a lot of trainees. Terr was not a spot we had depth at beyond kian, and when he decided to leave on the 28th, it pretty much left us out to dry. I don't hold anything against kian, I know he had his reasons for leaving, but he really could not have picked a worse time. It was just enough time for us to fall in the rankings, but not enough to get another terr.

I will keep my plans regarding the squad private, they are on our private forums where people who it matters to can read them.

I don't think anyone has hard feelings about you taking off cops, but I really don't think TW forums was the place for this, and I kind of resent you doing this here.

EDIT: don't get the wrong impression, I'm not attacking you, I just was letting you know that you were a bit ill-informed. I really enjoyed squadding with you cops and I wish you best of luck with your new squad. I'll see you in TWL.
              Last edited by Ignominy; 02-11-2007, 03:44 AM.
              afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                Sorry Kim, I didn't know where I should post this.
                Not a big deal, takes 2 seconds to move and post my 1 liner.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

I won't say "I told you so" but there is a reason any self-respecting squad doesn't recruit people like Kian.

PS: No Kian, you still cannot join Spastic.

Comment

People like you make me sick, Cops.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                      People like you make me sick, Cops.
                      I loved waiting around till your squad fell apart too. In all seriousness Incuria was a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                        I can't really say I enjoy you airing your private squad issues on the TW forums when we have a very active squad board specifically designed for this that you've never posted on.

Now you've put me in a spot where I have to defend my captainship. Perhaps the reason you haven't seen threads is because you never asked for access to the private boards, because there was plenty of threads and plenty of awareness among the rest of the squad.

I think the idea of penetrate was a very difficult one to pull off without extreme loyalty. As a training squad, we only really had one front line with a few backups and a lot of trainees. Terr was not a spot we had depth at beyond kian, and when he decided to leave on the 28th, it pretty much left us out to dry. I don't hold anything against kian, I know he had his reasons for leaving, but he really could not have picked a worse time. It was just enough time for us to fall in the rankings, but not enough to get another terr.

I will keep my plans regarding the squad private, they are on our private forums where people who it matters to can read them.

I don't think anyone has hard feelings about you taking off cops, but I really don't think TW forums was the place for this, and I kind of resent you doing this here.

EDIT: don't get the wrong impression, I'm not attacking you, I just was letting you know that you were a bit ill-informed. I really enjoyed squadding with you cops and I wish you best of luck with your new squad. I'll see you in TWL.
                        I'm pretty sure I asked Jennyuss to add me to any private forum if there was one; I'm not attacking your captainship. I think you did an excellent job under the circumstances. I totally understand your point about not posting this here but it would be the same if I posted it on the Penetrate forum, considering I have restricted access thus it would go straight back to the general populous. I just thought that this thread might actually get some Penetrate guys to read it considering some of the squad doesn't use the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                          I'm pretty sure I asked Jennyuss to add me to any private forum if there was one; I'm not attacking your captainship. I think you did an excellent job under the circumstances. I totally understand your point about not posting this here but it would be the same if I posted it on the Penetrate forum, considering I have restricted access thus it would go straight back to the general populous. I just thought that this thread might actually get some Penetrate guys to read it considering some of the squad doesn't use the forum.
                          I could've moved it.

It's ok. It's already done, and it's not too big of a deal. Don't sweat it.
                          afksry

Comment

Well fuck. Like everybody knows we didn't make twl.. imo we could've made it.. but with the leaving of some good players we couldn't pull it off anymore.. You are a good player and I had fun with you on squad. hf and i'll see you around.
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I just left the squad because its hopeless get on leagues if your terrier is someone like kings.

I know i could help a lot but i just waste a season behind some dumb bosshawk moves and i dont feel like having another depressing season behind kings.

Also some poor decisions and bad choices of recruits helped this happend.

Ppl like duel pasta that plays tw for 10 years and didnt learn anything wont learn how to base in 2 months. They are just too dumb and annoying from nature.
                              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                              X