bug in matchbot imo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug in matchbot imo

Well ... if you win first round.. your cap goes afk and you dont get your players on.. you lose the second with forfeit and the whole match? wtf... you should be able to try third round
    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
    Server> dont worry mirror
    Server> shark fits your tits
    Peace <ZH>> shut up
    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
    1:Hercules> im level 90
    1:Hercules> in 9d
    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

I've seen a bug of sorts being exploited here and there. Say you have a 3 on 1 situation and the 1 guy is getting up there in deaths (8 or 9). Well, I have seen (on several occasions) a player that was inevitably going to die from a bomb/bullet be saved via substitution. This seems like a rather cheap tactic to me. Perhaps a delay between the time the sub command is sent and the time the sub actually gets put into the game could be implemented?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I've tried to sub people like that, but I'm not fast enough
      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

There is also a bug in which one signs a squad up, then is accepted into another squad and automatically becomes captain. Almost became a hazard for me at one point. Just check up on that please

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
          I've seen a bug of sorts being exploited here and there. Say you have a 3 on 1 situation and the 1 guy is getting up there in deaths (8 or 9). Well, I have seen (on several occasions) a player that was inevitably going to die from a bomb/bullet be saved via substitution. This seems like a rather cheap tactic to me. Perhaps a delay between the time the sub command is sent and the time the sub actually gets put into the game could be implemented?
          Maybe also implement it so that you can only sub players with full energy?

I have also seen people to spec themselves and then !lagout when they were in say like 1v4 situation.
          TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
          TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
          TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
          TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

Originally posted by Vihta
            Maybe also implement it so that you can only sub players with full energy?

I have also seen people to spec themselves and then !lagout when they were in say like 1v4 situation.
            Would that work? I was sure that if you spec yourself manually, you couldn't reenter with !lagout. But whatever.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
              Would that work? I was sure that if you spec yourself manually, you couldn't reenter with !lagout. But whatever.
              Don't know, haven't tested it. But it's easy to "lag" yourself out anyways.
              TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
              TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
              TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
              TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

Working...
              X