Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alt tab

Ok heres a good one.

It started a few months back and is driving me absolutly crazi. I just want to know if anyone else has this problem or know the fix.
    If i alt tab out of continium a few times happens random but it will like totally shrink my windows screen to about a 1/8 size i mean all of it then i have to click on the teenie weenie continium icon and it comes back but kicks me out of what ever zone im in and when i reenter it like the screen totally slow so i have to exit then renter and its fine. What the heck causes this? 2 many apps running maybe i dunno.

wit

have you tried downloading latest drivers for your video card? This problem is not in Continuum, something wrong with video settings...
    - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

I recognize your problem.....i have had same kind of problems thou. You can try this: Re-Install continuum, buy better craphig card.If this wont help goto buy new pc
      FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

ah nope

ah nope tried the update , a didnt try to reinstall continium tho. and i got a gforce 2 ultra 64 ddr should handle a 2d space game.

=(
        wit

Comment

I think that's happened to me... ONCE.... it's not a big deal though, just don't go in and out of alt tab so many times, make sure there is something happening (match elim, w/e) before you alt tab back in

Comment

Witness, you have to download some misc file, I forgot what it is named, but it is a file for Nvidia GeForce2. Go to www.subspacedownloads.com to get it, it is on "mission files section". That helped me when I had GeForce2.

EDIT: Sorrry my bad english
            - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

ah

Thanks ill give her a try =)

wit

Comment

Working...
              X