For the Cripples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Cripples

I don't care whose decision it was, but with 3 minutes left in the TWBD Cripples v Spastic match, Spastic took the base to hold it, while after Mitch died for the last time...ran off to O11 with his team. They were still up by 11k at that point. Because their team was scattered among the spawn area, we couldn't get enough kills to make up the 11k difference, Cripples won by 4k due to the fact that they did not play. Although I know this isn't illegal for TWBD, but it is for TWLB...this kind of action should not go un-noted. I always thought of the Cripples as a formidible squad, but they've lost any honor or respect in our books. I suggest you don't base Cripples, they're going to cheat you.

They did the same to us the first time we based them, but fortunately...we were able to make up the difference in points in the spawn area. It's obviously a habit to them...be wary of their inability to fight.

I don't care if it's not illegal, but they cheated us out of a win, and cheaters should be banned.
    Ну вот...

Wasn't it you that "played" Rampage the other day when they challenged you by accident and you accepted and took the easy points? IMO, that's just as lame as what crips did.

Comment

thats not right and niether was what cripps did.

oh wel theyre both still funny. YOUR LT'S CANT SAVE YOU FROM CRIPSS OWNAGE BAHAHAHAHAH
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

we never accepted a match with rampage when they didn't have players?did we?

Comment

S p a s t i c vs. R a m p a g e
          TWD - TWD Basing

Match Info
          Winner: Spastic Date: 2003-03-01
          Score: 156454 - 26044 Start Time: 4:27 PM
          Level: Trench Wars Divisions
          Type: TWD Basing

And its not as lame.. Reason being, if u challenge or accept a match you should play it. YOU challenged or accepted... Get more experienced captains then. AS for Cripples, there was nothing we could do to their cheating.

Comment

Nah Mayo, that was Sk8 that took a win from us when we ran out of people.

Comment

This is the second time that Cripples didn't attack within the last 5 minutes of a match vs Spastic. The last time we spawned for 3 minutes in the end to win about 3k in points. This seems like the only way that Cripples tries to win matches.

Comment

GG and thx for making it a lot harder for us to get in twl-b.
                Hope to see u in league where you cant run.

Comment

I don't know where you've been for the past year, but everyone knows that Mitch runs. We've grown so used to it, no one ever comments on it.

llater,
                  Tony

Comment

During the twlb cup last season crips did that without mitch against a-s. Well they only had 6 players so they thought that they could catch up by taking the base and holding it until the end, let's just say it didn't work like they planned but whatever.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Some LT complaining about running? That's funny.
                      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

haha conc.

R a m p a g e vs. S p a s t i c
                        TWD - TWD Basing

Match Info
                        Winner: Spastic Date: 2003-02-25
                        Score: 0 - 100000 Start Time: 3:18 PM
                        Level: Trench Wars Divisions
                        Type: TWD Basing

S p a s t i c
                        Name Ship Wins Losses Points Lagouts
                        Eggs R Evil spider 0 0 0 0
                        Indigo Child spider 0 0 0 0
                        jr5 shark 0 0 0 0
                        LAST WISH? javelin 0 0 0 0
                        Pure_Luck terrier 0 0 0 0
                        z y c l o n spider 0 0 0 0
                        Totals 0 0 0 0

* NOTE: individual player points do not include team flag reward points
                        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                        apt>yes u can wtf
                        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                        apt>na
                        apt>ill show you pictures
                        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Hmm.. I remember A day.

When ZeUs!! the famous Dekai captain asked spastic to base. Spastic said sure.. So we go ahead and challenge. We put 6 in (all we got). Spastic goes. No we wont play 6 vs 6.. Or get 1 other player, or we put 8 players in.. Dekai members> man don't be so lame.. and just play 6 vs 6. Spastic> No we will put 8 in if you dont kill the game.. We aint killing shit.. Then spastic put 8 people in.. 1 Minute left.. And ZeUs!! the infamous dekaicaptain killed the game.......

Now who is lame.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Zeus infamous, lol, doesnt your squad have to be good at something to be infamous.

I thought of this idea to make this not happen, which the bot can run, i hope...Just give the terr 45 secs to get to base, then once hes in base he can only go outside base 1 time for a max of 10 secs, if he doesnt make it into the base in time...lets say 15k is added to the other teams score by the bot or something...
                            :yawn:

Comment

who won? yea, that's what i thought.
                              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
                              X