Probably mentioned before but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably mentioned before but...

MAKE A BLOODY "!round" command! FFS like, dude, its so annoying. "What round is it?" "What round is it?" "What round is it?" OR include it in the "!score"

ANOTHER THING: Ok, when a squad is challenging another squad, it should be mandatory to include the number of players that will play (4 or 5 in TWDD, TWDJ) because of the obvious fact that a team can add an extra player. SO when the team challenges they could do something like "!challenge Elusive:4" Meaning 4 people to play so that when the challenged squad hears it, they know it's 4 people. It's useful for both the challenging and challenged squad so that they know there won't be any extra players. If you didn't already know so that if the challenge says 4 players, neither squad will be able to "!add" a fifth player. It will be DISABLED after the fourth is added. Duh.

I hope the bold works
    Last edited by Demolish; 03-08-2003, 11:30 PM.
    MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

uh

Comment

I 2nd that motion....hop to it you programmers who work on the bots for no reward or money!
      Ну вот...

Comment

I just realized how I sound like a slave-owner and the bot-programmers are my slaves. POWER!! Jokes, I greatly appreciate all your hard work
        MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

Yes a !round would be a nice addition.

Comment

or simply added into /!score that when it posts the score it posts the round score as well ?

$$$
            Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

You two just reiterated (sp?) what Demolish said....way to go!
              Ну вот...

Comment

Now if only Myth cared enough to change it!
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                  You two just reiterated (sp?) what Demolish said....way to go!

called backing up, supporting and re-enforcing the desire for a slight change

hehe
                  Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Good idea Demolish. Would save me from being told to shut up when I ask what round it is
                    Warpath

Comment

TWD games are ment to be 5 vs 5, The only reason people can have as little as 4 members is in the occurence that they do not have enough players, due to lag or something, once the game has already started. 4 players is an option to fall back upon. TWD has allowed 4 vs 4 games to be played if both teams agree which i can't say was the initial intention of the minimum 4 players rule. Therefore if you want to play with 4 players i wouldn't get angry if the other team puts in a 5th, because they are quite entitled to.
                      Tigerex

Comment

yeah, but if they put a 5th in they'll be considered lame and lose all their respect... wait... no squads have that...nvm
                        Made an 1337 sig to find out they dont work on here =(

http://www.boomspeed.com/ezpr0x3/spora.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X