heres a question for you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heres a question for you!

FMM still has rostered players and 1 assisstant, however, they do not have a captain. I know they can still accept challenges and give them out, but they can't add or reomve players from there roster...or even get themselves a captain...I don't know if they Died or anything but i'm curious as to whats going to happen
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

I call selex

Comment

Bila is ours

Comment

Re: heres a question for you!

Originally posted by Kookie
        FMM still has rostered players and 1 assisstant, however, they do not have a captain. I know they can still accept challenges and give them out, but they can't add or reomve players from there roster...or even get themselves a captain...I don't know if they Died or anything but i'm curious as to whats going to happen

I challenged FMM to basing the other day.. I got a reply saying "don't bother challenging us.. we're pretty much dead," or something along those lines.

Comment

what did fmm stand for?
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Better question- who cares?
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

If you don't care Shear, don't waste our time with a stupid reply that's not worth the energy to read please.
              Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                what did fmm stand for?
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                  If you don't care Shear, don't waste our time with a stupid reply that's not worth the energy to read please.
                  Why are you reading it then..

Better yet. why are you replying to it..
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Hey Newbie (shear)

First off, cut your signature, nobody fuckign caes about an offspring song, is it to hard to just LIST THE DAMNED SONG or do you have to give us all the lyrics. Next who cares the fuck abotu you, obviosuly some of us care about FMM. Fucker.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Whee I'm a fucker. Look, a new title. Being called such on an online forum really hurts my self-esteem. Kookie, I'm going to need therapy because of you. Thanks, FUCKER.

Comment

It seems that having uber-long signatures is the fad of the day.

Comment

Troll King's fad is no signature. You trend-setter, you.

Comment

hi,
                            i like iron chef, hooters hot wings, buffy the vampire slayer, punk/metal fusion music, tits, being able to get roomfulls of people fucked up for $20 or less, native american stuff, and bunny rabbits.

that is all.
                            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                              hi,
                              i like ... bunny rabbits.

doesn't everyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X