Predictions (revisited)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions (revisited)

Well, I made these back at the end of November, and I thought now would be a good time to take a look at how they turned out. If you're going to do likewise, don't be a cockhole about shit people got wrong, please?:

Predictions:
    -Mythrandir will continue to be under appriecated for all the work he does for TWD. Drifting through trench, he'll sneak in and out of chats without ever saying hi to anyone. IS TRUE!

-The Pusher accidentally purchases laced pot for the comeback airing of Trench Center. Listeners are treated to psychotic episodes as the walls melt around the TW icon. Pending, TWL still has another 9999 weeks of development left

- Wtfz will be the first squad to receive a simultaneous "squad netban" from Trench. With nothing left to do, they overload the forums with inane commentary.Daaaammn, am I good or what?

-Disoblige's members will continue to become antisocial basedwellers who leave all their chats and perform strange cult rituals in Jonas's private arena. It is believed their religion is based on the resurrection of a dead god known only as "wp". They suceeded. Unfortunately, the supernatural energies released by this event have doubled global warming

-After hosting 1000 combine games, MatchBot becomes sentient and locks everyone in spec claiming, "you bitches just aren't worth my time". Not sure if this has happened yet, but MatchBot has already started wreaking his horrible vengeance

-Whiterabbits will race to the top of the dueling ladder, only to fall back to 29# when castro reminds them it's time for lunch (they are never seen again). Correction: That should've been javving ladder

-Divine Rides will be killed while attempting to leap a 20 car pile up in a stunt for the next pallies movie. At the funeral, hundreds of screaming women throw themselves at the coffin wailing horribly and rending their clothes. An overly inebriated ConcreteSchylrd is seen hitting on Pearl Jam at the reception. Pending. Though I've heard Div is already calling backers in preparation for his next production

-Pandagirl and Tobe are happily joined during a small ceremony in Atalissa, Iowa. (Pop. 357). They seperate 2 weeks later. *sniff* it was a beautiful ceremony. Eeks caught the bouquet.

-Oni Link makes baby Jesus cry. wiser words have never been spoken

-Sonera goes Bankrupt and the server tab is picked up by the Pepsi-Cola company. TWJ becomes the least popular league as "Mountain Dew Code Red" is made the drink of choice for the X-TREME javelin.
    Squad: X~Treme Cpt: RyOsToRm15
    TWDD rating: 1081 TWJD rating: 1136 TWBD rating: 990
    They are among us

-The pub map is revamped with .lvz extensions adding new features such as the innovative "lagmeter". When killed, the lagmeter will display the lag level of your opponent so you can make an appropriate excuse. Cheats are created to maximize the meter readings.dead. Upon first implementation the meter just stuck at .999 ONIs

-Wadi's lag transcends the time space continuum so that he is simultaneusoly "Logged On" and "logged Off" trench. Scientists are astounded at the first appearance of internet based quantum mechanics. When reached for comment, wadi babbled something about "balls", "and then lapsed into a coma like a gibbering idiot.
    I got better

It's awesome having a prophet on your squad. Make a hyperball prediction now!

Comment

Whatever squad i'm on will win

After all, i'm underfeated.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Re: Predictions (revisited)

Originally posted by wadi
        - Wtfz will be the first squad to receive a simultaneous "squad netban" from Trench. With nothing left to do, they overload the forums with inane commentary.Daaaammn, am I good or what?
        I'M STILL HERE CRACKA AND AS LONG AS I'M HERE WTFZ WILL NEVAH DIE

edit: Kookie is a 1 man Light
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: Predictions (revisited)

Originally posted by wadi
          An overly inebriated ConcreteSchylrd is seen hitting on Pearl Jam at the reception. Pending. Though I've heard Div is already calling backers in preparation for his next production
          Already been up in that, you dig? Shit was all stretched out and nasty.

J'accuse CrvenBan!
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

CONCRETESCHLYRD IS A COWBOY KILLER. And when I say that, I'm talking about the sexual cowboy that dwells within me.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

where's Mythrandir?
              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

You better step off Conc, my patience is wearing very thin with you......you, you little.....cowboy killer...
                Last edited by CrvenBan; 03-10-2003, 12:03 PM.
                Originally posted by Disliked
                However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

here is another prediction...

YOU WILL FEEL MY BALLS FLAPPING ON YOUR FOREHEAD BEFORE THE END OF TWL
                  TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
                  TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
                  TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
                  TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

Re: Re: Predictions (revisited)

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

edit: Kookie is a 1 man Light
                    FOR FUCKING SURE
                    1-0
                    Undefeated
                    nobody can touch me!

EDIT: Check the usertitle NEWBIE
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

OWNED!!!!!!!!!
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Predictions (revisited)

Originally posted by Kookie
                        FOR FUCKING SURE
                        30-0
                        Undefeated
                        nobody can touch me!

EDIT: Check the usertitle NEWBIE
                        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                        X