Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush Commutes Libby's Sentence

This is the way the world ends.

Our president's approval rating is so low, why should he care if it drops a few points?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cia_leak_...QxV.2BA5Ws0NUE

This is really sad.

Discuss! (But play nice)
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Are you fucking kidding me? I guess I shouldn't have thought that Bush would do the "right" thing and leave the justice system alone to do it's work, but this is fucking unconscionable.

Break the law, go to jail. Even Paris Hilton knows that (now).
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Well, might as well keep the base happy if you have no chance of ever pleasing anyone else.
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

i got some weird image results when i googled "libby"
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I guess since he didn't give Libby a full pardon he didn't think people would be too mad? :turned:
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Make no doubt about it, he will give Libby a full pardon right before he leaves office.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
              Make no doubt about it, he will give Libby a full pardon right before he leaves office.
              Absolutely, without a doubt.

What will it take to impeach this guy? Clinton got a BJ and was removed, but at least he didn't start unnecessary wars and fill his administration with criminals.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I saw this on the news ^_^
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Bush has no need to do the "right" thing at this point. The dude can bring home the troops, make a daffodil field out of Iraq, and shoot a rainbow out his ass and we wouldn't change our mind. Probably sees it like "Fuck it, I'll do whatever I want, I'm gone soon anyways."
                  DELETED

Comment

Except, of course, he is the motherfucking President of the United States of America. Aren't we supposed to be better than this? Dear god, CAN'T we be better than this? I know spoiled third graders who can behave better.

Ultimately, the people do have the right to impeach him and his "above the law, shoot old men in the face" veep. Now if one of our representatives would just have some nuts to step up...

Comment

That's the keyword "Supposed" to be. We are supposed to be better than this, but we're not. Hold out til the next election, it's not too far away now.
                      DELETED

Comment

I dunno too much about the american system but I always thought there was this 3 powers thing to keep everyone in check, this doesn't look much like there's 3, more like 1 amirite.
                        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Did any body else just think of the South Park record executive?

"I am above the law!"
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Not 100% related but still: Holocaust survivor goes back to Germany: "I've seen this before"

Comment

What did you expect when you elected him for another four years when the first four went so well :turned:

Comment

Working...
                              X