Gay rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay rules

Why does squad that was in the league previously get back in. It should be based on performance. It's not like it would affect my squad in any way, but i still think its uber gay.

Btw, Burnt would like to have its spot from TWL season 1. Was originally BackStab's spot, but we changed name to Burnt for the playoffs (or last games of the season). Since TWL J/B wasn't around back then, we'd like to have spots in those leagues too.

That makes almost as little sense as not letting the teams that deserves getting in because of some other old washed up squads got their spots secured.

Also, it seems to be hard to post a date for the 2 week warning that epi said would happend, ppl might get confused with pusher saying that squads will be picked in a few days.. Without any 2 weeks warning being posted.

I know you guys probably posted all of this, but im too lazy to read that other tread.

my 2cents..

SUDDEN

Yep, I don't like previous squads automatically getting back in. It should rather be EARNED since TWL is a competition of the BEST. If the squad is still good, they should have no problem getting into TWL anyway. It just makes it more fair and more competitive.

For instance, if this happened: A squad that is returning to TWL from last season has lost its, let's say, 5 best players for dueling. Those 5 carried the squad through TWL and now they are gone. Is it still the same squad? So now, in this year's TWL they get raped and the rest writes itself.

Just take the top 16 from TWD, there should be no privelages for squads from last season.
    MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

TWD is too flawed a system, you can squadhop in 20 mintues, creat false squads to give your team points, never play any hard teams.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

There should be automatic placement for top 5 squads all sections and playoffs for other spots.
        .: ExquisiteHosting.com
        .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
        zzz

Comment

K

Originally posted by Nasir
          There should be automatic placement for top 5 squads all sections and playoffs for other spots.
          Yes.

TWDD LADDER.

1. Elusive 1661
          2. Rampage 1618
          3. Shriek 1463
          4. Value 1417
          5. Cut 1410

TWJD LADDER.

1. Elusive 1471
          2. Cripples 1438
          3. Shriek 1392
          4. Onix 1366
          5. Immolate 1327

TWBD LADDER.

1. Disoblige 1280
          2. Camisade 1268
          3. Pallies 1246
          4. whiterabbits 1242
          5. Dekai 1241

These are just the recent Top 5 Squads and Scores But they should have a date where it doesn't matter anymore and they take the top 5 squads and place them in TWL. I agree with Nasir and anyways thats what I thought TWD was for.
          Erathia> If you're going to lie please, look into it, staff isn't stupid

Comment

Ohhh this is about league rules...? I thought someone was announcing that homosexuality owns.
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Re: Gay rules

Originally posted by Faith
              Btw, Burnt would like to have its spot from TWL season 1. Was originally BackStab's spot, but we changed name to Burnt for the playoffs (or last games of the season). Since TWL J/B wasn't around back then, we'd like to have spots in those leagues too.
              Idiot.. its only the squads from TWL season 5..
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Unlike your sentence and its two periods, you've missed the point completely.

Comment

OWNED TK INTELLECTUAL STYLE!!!! GG!!

Anyways... I think squads that survived TWL, and then the offseason until TWL deserve a spot. League ops just want to fill TWL spots with squads that will show up for games and compete. What better way to ensure this than with squads who have been around since the last TWL and possibly TWLs before that? My only question is what if this season ALL the squads return? Highly unlikely, but a possibility still. Will there be new TWL spots opened up? How will it work?
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Mayo, there's been discussion that somethign like the bottom 1/4-1/3 squads will not be gauranteed a spot in the next TWL and that those open spots plus any spots open due to squad dissolution will be earned in the next TWD.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                      Ohhh this is about league rules...? I thought someone was announcing that homosexuality owns.

ROFLMAO
                      I dunno what to write...

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                        Or the rules behind being Gay.

Comment

See, I agree that some squads maybe shouldn't automatically come back to TWL, but it should be fairly obvious that TWD isn't a good gauge for that. No Surrender and Brit Squad, for instance, have had periods where they had like two members. They really didn't stay together as a squad at all, and were hardly active. Wheras even a squad like Paladen is made up of mostly people that have played for a long time, and mostly people that have been on the squad for a long time as well. Paladen isn't going to just up and die if they start losing. They've lost a lot recently, and still stayed together. Having squads like that will make for a much more stable league. Letting Cut or Value take Paladen's place in leagues, say, could be disasterous if a lot of squad members left because they started losing. Maybe I'm just imagining this, and I'm sure people on Cut and Value will tell me that I am, but it seems like Tiny-led squads and Value/Vibrant/whatever-the-hell squads have pretty decent player turnover rates.

Comment

Hmmm they seem to stick to Dele until he gets banned and has to dissolve his squad. But this time Dele's not in the picture, and it's Squadless' show. No doubt that there's a group of taleneted people in the squads mentioned above, but talent doesn't dictate a squad's will to show up to games. I still think that if a squad deserves it and works hard enough, it will make TWL
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

The league ops are trying to create a good league for the long term.. as of right now, squads like brit squad are going to get into twlb, but watch, they'll drop out because of no-shows in the first few weeks and some other squad that deserves it more will move in.. then next season, rules will be put in place to fix this problem. if your squad survives a long time, and you're willing to work for it, you'll land in twl, but it's not gonna be handed to you.

there's flaws, but the flaws will get worked out in future seasons, just keep your size 44 pants on you fat fuck.

and whoever started this and actually thought it was alright to say "uber gay" should look at themselves in the mirror and wonder when they became such an incredible pile of internet dork.
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                              X