Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethan Haas was right .... Cloverfield

http://www.circa1978.com/catch/ehwr/

Cloverville. If you are familar with Transformers you know the name. This is the handheld camera trailer that you saw before the movie. If you haven't seen the trailer, I'd suggest you watch this, before it gets taken down. Lemme know when the link dies so I can replace it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luZzNPGSvWo

Now, people say "Oh, it's gotta be that new Godzilla!" or "Oh, it's Voltron?!" or "OMG OMG OMG [insert another series here]". Centurion and I both agree this is gonna be something new and original. Seems to me like this is some "Armageddon" style shit going down.

The site at the top of this post gives you another link to the trailer (try that one if my link breaks) and info about the "Alternate Reality" game that accompanies it. If you know Abrams and Lost, you know he like messing with his audience.

Update from Phata$$: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uHbwPF5yJk&NR=1
    Good analyzation of the trailer sounds and noises you hear in the background, the things that are said.
    Last edited by Dameon Angell; 07-07-2007, 04:44 AM.
    DELETED

Viral marketing pisses me off.
    A simple 'HOLY SHIT, CTHULU IS BLOWING UP TEH EARTHZ' or something along those lines would suffice.

Didn't need to use a goddamn Ovaltine Decoder Ring to figure out I wanted to see 'Armageddon' when it came out, why should I have to for this?

/rant
    SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
    AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Being a little detective is fun. Plus it's very interesting to watch it all unfold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uHbwPF5yJk
      You can watch this guy's analysis. He doesn't make any assumptions, he just analyzes the trailer and helps clarifies things. I'm sure it could be an entirely original movie, but there's no fun in that!

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion View Post
        Viral marketing pisses me off.
        A simple 'HOLY SHIT, CTHULU IS BLOWING UP TEH EARTHZ' or something along those lines would suffice.

Didn't need to use a goddamn Ovaltine Decoder Ring to figure out I wanted to see 'Armageddon' when it came out, why should I have to for this?

/rant
        lol
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Just in case I haven't made this absolutely clear, I am absolutely excited to see this flick.
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I still need to see transformers
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X