Live Free and Die Hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Free and Die Hard

Awesome movie- perfect summer action flick.

Tonight I was going to see Transformers with some buddies, but the first theater we went to had a power outage, so they closed down. We wait 30 mins for the next showing at another theater, get there and it's sold out. Instead of waiting an hour for the next showing, we go see Live Free and Die Hard. This movie kicked ass, ladies and gentlemen. Glorious amounts of ass.

Cheesy lines? Check.

Actions sequences that don't make sense but look awesome as hell? Check.

Funny sidekick? Check.

Femme Fatale? Check.

Bruce Willis? Check.

Go see this movie if you want action and haven't/can't see Transformers.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

GTFO. f

Comment

good movie, worth the money to see. I didn't except too much and I was sure it was going to be cheesey and riddonkulous at parts but it was definitely a die hard movie.

definitely a 4/5.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

WASNT BAD, I DL'D A TELESYNC THAT IS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD QUALITY PM ME FOR LINKZ.f

Comment

Wasn't there already a thread for this? :huh: Anyway, I loved it, and I usually don't like action movies unless there is a hot guy as the main charactor.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

no, there was a "live free OR die hard" thread... need to check this movie out :P
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              no, there was a "live free OR die hard" thread... need to check this movie out :P
              shit couldn't remember if there had been a thread, only saw the one for transformers and thought "Bruce Willis needs some love"

my bad

still a great movie :wub:
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X