So long, and thanks for all the ?go fishies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long, and thanks for all the ?go fishies

Some of you knew me as Disliked, others know me as ted, a very select few even knew me as Fa11en_angel... but most players don't know me at all. That's because 92.7% of my ss life was in spent in private arenas. I did play sometimes though, I even played in TWL a few times.... back when they chose what squads were put through of course, was easy if you were British.

I've some good memories through out the years... yet they all have one thing in common: me in a dark room staring at a dark screen. That's not a life... but I am starting to get one; new friends, a relationship (there's hope for everyone) and overall just a general busier and much more fulfilling lifestyle... which cannot co-exist with the ss life, as a result I am quitting the game indefinitly.

As for this forum... let's face it, it's not as good as it was. Between the 100th "copy and paste" thread, the 10,000th "what is racism and how can I get around it?" thread, the religion/faith bashing and complaints about the game/lag... there's just no room for any entertaining threads (not that I ever contributed that much in the first place). There are some good entertaining people here... but for every good one there's a hundred annoying kids with big egos, therefore I'll be quitting the forum too.

I've only been in staff since the beginning of the year and it wasn't too bad, a lot of good people (with the exception of a few idiots, no names mentioned) and I only have 2 problems with it: The first is that it's too much like a paid job, without the pay: if you don't fill the quota, you're gone! Which brings me onto my second beef: when I joined staff I was told it was like a team... but it's not. It's very much a dog eat dog world. However, I'll admit that I can't think of an alternative, if these rules wern't in place you'd have staff that didn't do their jobs.

...I guess that's it... I hope I manage to not come back because these threads look stupid if you do. However, if you feel you can't live without my outstanding humour and great social commentary then feel free to add me on msn... I don't talk that much to people I don't know though... that's another reason why I'm quitting: everyone has left.

So long.

Trust me, it was better back in the day.

Hallelujah, holla back. And have a good life, I'm pretty sure it'll be better than this game.
    DELETED

Comment

First of all, you're not exactly giving this forum a push back into the good old days by quitting yourself! But ok, I guess I understand. I feel unwanted myself too both ingame and in the forum, simply because I do not recognize most of the names I see anymore.

Have fun out there, please drop by once in a while at the forums, you can't be that busy even if you have real life friends and a relationship, can you? I sure aren't!
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

later homes :/
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

o/~

fw
          afksry

Comment

I still want you JNS.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

See you in another life
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

bye disliked

don't think i ever really talked to you much in game

but i respected your opinions on the forums - even if i disagree with your religious beliefs ^^

in my opinion its good that you are finding your life to busy to play too much

yet in general i think these threads are needless

better to fade out than too make a dramatic decision to quit

p.s. hi jeansi
                In my world,
                I am King

sigpic

Comment

Take it easy superted, you're always welcome back if you ever return.

Thanks for your great contribution to our staff group :grin:
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

Good luck SuperTed. And remember there are other games just as addictive, so stay strong

Comment

bye

have fun "irl"
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

super ted

is it ironic that when you quit i finally figure out your name?

anyways, peace
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

i never figured it out so you can feel better than I can
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Adios, dude.
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nice hitchhikers guide reference in the title.

Farewell.

Comment

Working...
                              X