Great E3 Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great E3 Moments

Alright, so E3 wasn't close to the former self it was, but there were good things that came out of it. Metal Gear 4 is exclusive to the PS3 still. Resident Evil 5 is ramping up. Nintendo is doing .... stuff ..... yeah.

So, what is the best part? Probably this group of critics and developers playing Rock Band for the Xbox 360.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CicQxDvx150
    DELETED

Nintendo did fairly well, even though I am disappointed that the only information on Smash Brothers Brawl we got was the date, which is fine but I was hoping more information will be revealed. Things are looking good for Nintendo, and I am excited. The games they showed (Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, Metriod Prime 3 Corruption) were amazing, and simply cannot wait for them. I am skeptical about Wii fit.

Microsoft did good, Halo 3 looks awesome. PS3, I did not pay much antention to it, besides the fact the price is down 100 dollars, which isn't going to do much.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Actually, I heard that sales went way up after they lowered the price.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Until supplies of the 60GB version run out, that is. Sony announced that they're discontinuing that edition, after having already eliminated the 20GB edition. This price drop is only a strategy to get rid of their stock of the earlier editions. After that point, the only new systems will be the 80GB version, marked at the higher price. Of course, sales haven't been going well for them up to this point, so they have plenty of 60GB stock left, so this lower price point should be available for a few months,

Comment

And with the price job they're still losing what, $900 or $1000 bucks on each one sold :turned:
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Not quite that much. And if they've switched to using software emulation instead of the pricier chips they started off with for backward compatibility, that will cut their losses some.

Comment

DA, Borat on the drums
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Can someone tell my how Halo is good? I've tried both games and to me they are just subpar first person shooters but apparently they are really popular.

And I can't honestly say I want MGS4. The motherfucker should direct movies instead of games, you can really see he wants to. Why are there more cutscenes than actual gameplay?
                Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Halo is considered one of the best, because it has no competition on the Xbox. Now Gears of War hit for the 360, people are now starting to see the flaws.
                  DELETED

Comment

Halo was critically acclaimed because it was the first popular FPS since Goldeneye to hit consoles (and no Perfect Dark didn't make a huge splash). The learning curve was easy and alot of frat jocks had Xboxes so it was also easy to get a bunch of people together and play large games of it while drinking. This is all in terms of multiplayer of course, because singleplayer Halo was horrible. Halo 2 wasn't much better in terms of single player, and I personally hate the art direction for the game, at least in terms of the Covenant. The Halo series is really popular because of the multiplayer, and because (before GoW) it was considered to look good.

I'm personally waiting for Left 4 Dead and Army of Two. I'll still try out Halo 3 (Halo 2 co-op isn't too bad...for a Halo game), but I won't be buying it the first day or anything ridiculous like that.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Am I the only one left on earth that absolutley loathes FPS games on a console? You spend more time fighting the control instead of the enemy. You simply cannot give the player an equally good interface to play with on console as you can with a computer.

I gave my best friend a total package subscription to gamespot, so we saw most of E3 live. I was amazed by the games they showed off there, it's going to be a good year for gamers!

Of all the games I saw, Crysis was the one who completley shocked me. Check it out.
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

you can get acceptable control, more than enough to enjoy the game. FPS's these days are suffering from lack of originality more than anything- especially control scheme.

Comment

Working...
                        X