Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurricane Dean - any bets on the landfall of this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Dean - any bets on the landfall of this?

CNN) -- Hurricane Dean pounded Caribbean islands and pushed toward the Gulf of Mexico on Friday as forecasters warned the storm could near Category 5 intensity by Monday.

If it follows the track of Katrina, NOLA is F'd since the Govt has ignored putting money into fixing the levee's the way the Army Corp. of Engineer's suggested.

Category 5...that's gonna reak havok on any area that this comes into contact with.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

I think Hurricane Dean will go to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York … And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan, and then we're going to Washington, D.C., to take back the White House! Byaaah!!!

Comment

damn troll king you're post got me laughing
      LA

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
        I think Hurricane Dean will go to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York … And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan, and then we're going to Washington, D.C., to take back the White House! Byaaah!!!
        tk, where's that from again? it totally slipped my mind.
        Girl if it's alright,
        100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King View Post
          lol BYAAH!!

Chappelle show: Lost Episodes broly
          Last edited by Rogue; 08-18-2007, 02:59 AM.
          "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
          Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
          " - Tyler the Creator
          Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Working...
          X