Daemon...Read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon...Read this

Bioshock is worth every penny. It's a beautiful and engrossing game. For the first ten minutes, all I could do was look at the beauty of the scenery around me. Want to see the future of gamin, simply look out any window in rapture and see the way the water distorts your view. The action aspect of the game is superb and this is definitely leagues above any FPS on the 360 currently (save for maybe GOW). On top of all of this, I'm about 5 hours in, and the story is so captivating. I honestly can't wait to learn more by collecting audio diaries.

All you guys that were considering buying this game should run out ASAP and purchase it, you will not regret it.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Unfortunately, I couldn't get the demo running properly. It froze before I could even get out of that underwater pod. I'm going to hold off buying the game untill I figure out what's wrong.
    f

Comment

Buying it tomorrow >.<
      DELETED

Comment

Gotta wait until I get paid on the 1st =(

Going to get it with a 360 Elite, can't wait.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Anyone who's having problems with the demo who's running Vista, you might want to try running it in compatibility mode (Windows XP, SP2). I had no sound after the initial plane crash, and compatibility mode fixed it.

Thanks Microsoft, for this half-finished OS.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

You know, I remember when game demos used to be 50-100mb. Now they're 2gb!
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I have Vista and the Demo ran flawlessly. Everything was maxxed out and the framerates were as smooth as you like.

Was pretty fun, the main game looks pretty complex if you want to use all the plasmids and weapons properly after watching the preview video at the end of the demo.

Worth a download definitely, probably won't pay for it though :fear:.
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

i think the lowest score it's gotten from the big sites is like a 9.2, everywhere else is 9.5 or 9.7

don't get paid until next friday and check probably won't show up until tuesday after labor day

fuuuuuck I'm going to hump this game on my elite when it comes out
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

They just released the Skate demo on the Xbox Live Marketplace too.

It just isn't fair.
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd View Post
                    Thanks Microsoft, for this half-finished OS.
                    At least you don't have to run boot camp when you want to play subspace :[
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I was playing it today, cause Liquid got it when he came home. OMG .. wooooow. We just beat the crazy doctor. Sick ass wooow awesome game.
                      DELETED

Comment

my friend and i have his house for a week and we've been bingeing on amphetamines and playing this game, bioshock.

it's totally awesome
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I just beat bioshock. The entire game kicks ass. Only downside is no multiplayer.
                          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
                            I just beat bioshock. The entire game kicks ass. Only downside is no multiplayer.
                            SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at the part where Ryan has killed the arboretum thing, so there's no oxygen (btw the part where the woman dies and then puts the safe combination on the window was so fucking sick and it made me jump a foot out of my seat.) and I just entered the farmer's market. Definitely the best aspect of the game is fighting Big Daddies. There's nothing more exhilarating in video games today.

Comment

I didn't read what you wrote, cause you wrote "spoiler", afk.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X