Baggy Pants outlawed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baggy Pants outlawed?

ATLANTA -- Baggy pants that show boxer shorts or thongs would be illegal under a proposed amendment to Atlanta's indecency laws.

The amendment, sponsored by Atlanta city councilman C.T. Martin, states that sagging pants are an "epidemic" that is becoming a "major concern" around the country.

Martin said he doesn't want young people thinking that being half-dressed is the way to go.
    I have a better idea....why not ban Fat people from wearing revealing clothes, especially spandex!

What a dumb ass as well as a retard City to even consider such a law.

What's worse to you...Fat people wearing Spandex or anything that does not properly fit their bulging cottage cheese cellulite, tripple chins, flabby triceps that wave in the wind when their arm extends out a car window, obese bodies that always seem to have some supersized food meals or drinks to compliment their looks & not to leave out allowing these people to wear shorts in public, bad enough we can land a Harrier Jet on their ass...or Kids with baggy pants?

So nice to see and hear that tax dollars are going towards such serious problems like baggy pants. F'n idiots in government.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Pretty dumb. Half dressed? Uhh, aren't people that wear baggy clothes actually overdressed because everything they wear is oversized?? At least they are still covered. If this mayor is so concerned about "half dressed" people he should go arrest the stores that sell mini skirts and low cut shirts. There are way more trends that show LOTS more skin than some people who like to have their boxers hang out.

Comment

reinstate hitler!
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

heh, usually girls who have their thongs sticking out are wearing something tight, not baggy. As for guys, boxers will still show no matter what you try... unless you wear tighty whities.

What's worse? Fat man... no, seriously obese man on beach wearing a fucking speedo! ~scarred for life (true story)
        Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
        -Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaku View Post
          As for guys, boxers will still show no matter what you try... unless you wear tighty whities.
          Got Belt?
          Celibrate
          XXX is overrated.

Comment

Maybe Cops moved to Atlanta
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Maybe the city's governors like to see fatties in tight clothes? Nothing beats overweight/obses people in tight jeans! :fear:
              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Thongs sticking out is a pleasantry.

Bunch of fagbo's.

Comment

I have to wear my pants baggy because my cock is so large that tight jeans cut off the flow.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Ayano View Post
                    Got Belt?
                    I'm not sure of the jeans in the states but most jeans have a low waist (which by now is considered as a normal waist).

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                      Nothing beats overweight/obses people in tight jeans! :fear:
                      I beat obese people in tight jeans

alright not obese people

just you
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

What the hell does this have to do with fat people?

Comment

this is a fucking awesome idea. as someone who lives in atlanta, i'm pretty tired of seeing black people's asses

i'm pretty tired of seeing black people in general, really. this is a step in the right direction though
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Stompa View Post
                            What the hell does this have to do with fat people?
                            Has nothing to do with Fat people, but if those that want to changethe laws in Atlanta, GA are looking to stop people from wearing baggy pants, then perhaps they should do the same for those that wear clothes that are not designed for the obese too! Or as was mentione previously, there needs to be a ban on public wear of Speedo's at public pools and beachs by people that do not fit into them properly. This new law they seek should also be applied to those with no ass wearing pants that give off the famous "Plumber Butt". Why do we need to be exposed to that as well.

While they are at it, perhaps they can ban hand held cell phones while driving? $2000 fine for 1st time caught on a cell phone while driving, 2nd offense, loss of driver license for 1 year, 3rd offense...cut off there hands!

I have never seen so many retards driving using a hand held trying to attempt making a hard turn...and god forbid they could put the phone down for one sec and tell the person they are talking too to hold on for a min...NO WAY...they attempt to make a turn that they cannot do and never take the phone away from their empty heads and are forced to back up and then turn the wheel again to make the turn...f'n asswipes on hand helds piss me th F' off.

Sorry...was off on a tangent. Oh yeh...baggy pants...well we all know that baggy pants lead to bank robbing, rape, murder and traffic accidents...as well as financial fraud, pregnancy and so much more...yes we need to spend tax dollars in enforcing a law preventing baggy pants.
                            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

its so all the damn gangsters stop acting like they are hot shit when most of them are pussies anyways
                              the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X