Why do we, the human kind, thrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we, the human kind, thrive

Now think about it, we are not strong, neither are we very fast. I wouldn't say we are particularly versatile either ... but why to we thrive? Why are there almost 6 billion of us on this planet?

Sure we have slightly higher intelligence, but there are animals that can use tools, that can communicate, that know to act as a team.

So why do we, human thrive?
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Cause Tigers Are Ez Lol I Pwn Them With My Rifle Pew Pew
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

world wide disaster (comet) and then the ice age. about 5000 humans where left and had to use the brain to survive

Comment

blasphemy. god created adam and eve who started to take over the world because god told them to.

NO INCEST INVOLED!

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
          Now think about it, we are not strong, neither are we very fast. I wouldn't say we are particularly versatile either ... but why to we thrive? Why are there almost 6 billion of us on this planet?

Sure we have slightly higher intelligence, but there are animals that can use tools, that can communicate, that know to act as a team.

I hate you and your retarded threads, I really, really do.

1) The smartest animals have only the most BASIC intelligence. Can they use tools? Maybe. Can they construct them, improve upon them, Invent other tools? Nope. You're talking about tools here, axes, shovels, sticks and stones. Humanity (a species with no airborn abilities) can not only fly through our inventions, but leave out planet. Please don't compare any sort of our tools to an animals. In the intelligence category, they're not even in the same league as us. It's comparing T-ball and the Major Leagues, it's just stupid. Animals may have superior senses in some cases (Sight, Smell, Oditory) but clearly intelligence is what matters the most.

2) fuck it, you're not worth two points.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

because chinese people have sex
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
              In the intelligence category, they're not even in the same league as us.
              Originally posted by Nickname View Post
              Oditory

for the record, i hate telcat too

Comment

Not "versatile"? "slightly higher intelligence"?
                I think that you have these premise wrong. The use of tools by animals other than humans is very limited. Animals do not use multi-level logic with this kind of tool use. Their use of tools is derived from simple trial and error, if it works in helping them eat, they use it. For example, a bird that has learned to drop a nut on a road and let the car crush it for them is a far cry from an animal designing, developing and manufacturing the car that crushed it. In fact, I do not see how anyone could even try to argue that humans and animals both use tools at the same level.

Comment

i think what she's doing here is adding support to her arguments--simply due to the extreme ignorance shown in her post. very clever.

Comment

Humans created a more versatile and useful form of language and communication to perform many many different tasks as a team thus no other predator regardless of size or strength was a match, this communication lead to seemingly quick advances in technology like fire and ancient weapons like swords and axes from then on the animals were treated as lower and not competitors, and now the human race is so crowded and fucked up with so many problems and stresses. Language will be the downfall of the human race and it's oppressed upon us all.

Comment

i think telcat has a good argument here.

by comparing her intelligence to other animals, we can prove without a doubt that we thrive only because of luck. I'm not even sure if we have slightly higher intelligence based on this comparison.

Comment

you're dumb
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Its because the third world got free tech from the civilised world and they dont know how to use it. All the planets population growth is from third world countries and they are experiencing an extreame version of what europe and america went through 100 years ago. The only problem is europeans were the ones who enabled populations to grow so they ahve been able to stabalise theres. Basically the only reason europe and americas population isnt going down is beause of mass immigration from the third world.

Comment

FFS what's with the deceivingly existential question threads??!
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

OH BOY another example of telcat saying something totally idiotic to get attention.
                              ?find dads revenge

Comment

Working...
                              X