9/11 Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 Tribute

I wish I could take credit for this video, but I can't. I did find it paticularly moving though. Check it out if you got a couple minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbyGVtvK9QY

I'm also curious as to what the public opinion is of this, 6 years after the fact, especially from other places in the world. Just remember guys, September 11th is fast approaching. Do your part and remember those lost, and those still fighting today. God Bless America

_o_ Nasrallah

Comment

God Bless Finland
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
        God Bless Finland
        Haha : ) \o/
        (Paradise)>dj sage
        (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
        1: Dynasty> LOL
        1:vue> LOL
        1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

The reason behind it all: Oil.
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

fuck 9/11 we killed more hadjis than the cunts who died in 9/11

Comment

Normal people bless the Netherlands.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

What are they planning to build at ground zero? I was never sure what they planned to build there.
                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Right now its just a memorial. But I've heard rumors of rebuilding them identical to what they were when they collapsed. Don't know how true it is though. Nice to see no respect for the victims of 9/11 thus far. I understand that you Euro fucks are bitter for losing in everything to America, but we have 150,000 troops defending what began on this fateful day compared to the rest of the worlds like...12 troops. Can we just get some honest opinions on where we stand on the topic today? Thanks.

The Rhode Island Coast Guard alone would annihilate Finland. Fuck Finland

Comment

What happened to the tribute to the victims of the Oklahoma bombings, or the tribute to the ppl who died to the sniper rampage in DC?

do you know what happened?
                    A: time has moved on, so we try to forget it
                    B: both incidents caused by americans, so we try to forget it

9/11 was indeed a tragic day in american history, but a lot more shit has happened in the US and vice versa across the world. It's been 6 years since the attack, it's time to move on now.

If any tribute that should be made still is to the people who lost their lives in an endless, pointless war; those who lost their lives at VT, and the Minnesota bridge collapsing and those losing their lives and homes to massive hurricanes; etc etc...
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                      What happened to the tribute to the victims of the Oklahoma bombings, or the tribute to the ppl who died to the sniper rampage in DC?

do you know what happened?
                      A: time has moved on, so we try to forget it
                      B: both incidents caused by americans, so we try to forget it

9/11 was indeed a tragic day in american history, but a lot more shit has happened in the US and vice versa across the world. It's been 6 years since the attack, it's time to move on now.

If any tribute that should be made still is to the people who lost their lives in an endless, pointless war; those who lost their lives at VT, and the Minnesota bridge collapsing and those losing their lives and homes to massive hurricanes; etc etc...
                      Good at least some one here understands... and we should tribute the millions of ppl who where exterminated in ww2 and the innocent ppl who die everyday in the middle east and world wide. And if you think that you are protecting us from something think again it's you they want and not us we are not the idiots who try to control the world with miserable consequences. And yes I fell bad for all the innocents that died on 9/11 but don't forget others who suffer .
                      Originally Posted by Izor
                      The best solution for this is to simply not play squads who have people caught cheating

everyone agree that once the staffers catch someone cheating they wont get to play, instead of evading the ban and rejoining that squad on an alias, then cheating again.
                      Originally Posted by Wark <ER>
                      My thought is, if you even suspect a certain player of cheating, I don't want that sort of attention to my squad, and would probaly blacklist them.

Comment

And all those occasions have their own days of rememberance. 9/11 happened to hit close to home for me, and I also served in Iraq. I agree that those things deserve to be mourned as much as anything else, I'm sure VT will have something set up whenever their first day is. I'm trying to focus on something in paticular, because it means more to me.

Comment

It'd be nice if the Republican party hadn't politicized 9/11 so much. It'd be nice to remember the victims of 9/11 without some asshole running in and trying to justify an unrelated war during the proceedings. Unfortunately I don't think that's ever going to happen.

The truth of the matter is that 9/11 is over and there's not a hell of a lot to be done about it at this point, whereas victims of the hurricane are still suffering tremendously today.
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Although it is sad, the only reason a lot of people died in one single event was to give America a reasonable excuse to go to war. No doubt people were like, "Let's kill them terrorist sunsabitches!" soon after. War = Money
                            LA

Comment

what a bunch of piece of shit human beings, euros i mean

USA

USA
                              USA

Comment

Working...
                              X